• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Froch vs. Stevenson in The Works For April, May

BOXING
    STEVENSON-FROCH SPRING!
    The January 3, 2013 at 16:16 | TVA Sports

The Quebec English Adonis Stevenson will face Carl Froch this spring, learned TVA Sports on Thursday.

The agent Froch (30-2, 22 KOs), Eddie Hearn, has confirmed to our reporter that Nancy Audet championship fight will take place in April or May, probably in England.

Boss GYM, Yvon Michel, for his part, said that the FBI did not want to grant the derogation clan Froch necessary so that it can cope with Danish Mikkel Kessler, without losing his belt.

GYM held a press conference Friday morning at 10am to announce everything.

Another source, preferring anonymity, has meanwhile told Michel that TVA Sports will be aggressive, financially speaking, in order to take this fight in Quebec.

Stevenson (19-1, 16 KOs) is the mandatory challenger in the super middleweight (168 lb) for a few months already.

This means that the hand of Lucian Bute against Froch will also wait.

Hearn also said Froch's opponent, after Stevenson will certainly Bute or Kessler.

For over a month, clans Froch and Kessler negotiated together for a fight in March, but "negotiations have never accomplished" concluded Hearn.

http://translate.google.co.uk/transl...ed=0CEwQ7gEwBA

Why's the article written so horribly?

Comment

What?!?!?!?

I can't believe that. I couldn't wait to book my tickets to Kessler-Froch 2!!

Comment

HBO or Showtime better buy this.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          Why's the article written so horribly?
          Google translate of course.

Comment

Stevenson better win this or at least be competitive all the hooping and hollering hes been doing.....

Comment

Just get him out of the way then fight Kessler...Froch will destroy Stevenson!

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
                Stevenson better win this or at least be competitive all the hooping and hollering hes been doing.....
                I've actually never seen Stevenson fight.

Is he any good?

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  I've actually never seen Stevenson fight.

Is he any good?
                  I'm not high on him..... He does have power though and has had a few highlight reel ko's on ESPN.... The power wont bother Froch so i see a comfortable decision in the 116-112/117-111 range for Froch

Steward was high on him before his passing..... I never understood why.... But if the fight is indeed made he has his chance to prove it

Comment

Stevenson aint bad, but he is not experience enough

Comment

Working...
                    X