Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rios: I'd Fight Angel in a Parking Lot, Danny in The Ring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rios: I'd Fight Angel in a Parking Lot, Danny in The Ring

Junior welterweight contender Brandon Rios (31-0-1, 23KOs) is confident that he can do a real number on WBC/WBA champion Danny Garcia (25-0, 16KOs).

Garcia returns to action on February 9th against former two-division world champion Zab Judah. Rios is being positioned for a shot at the Manny Pacquiao-Juan Manuel Marquez winner, which may take place on April 20th.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lmao aww man u gotta luv this guy

Comment

Angel needs a few teeth knocked out

Rios is all man. Beat the hell out of Angel will get Rios a big time fight. Beat the hell out of Danny is just a stepping stone. Rios can rumble. let him fight Khan.

Comment

Make this **** happen

Comment

Rios has a loss so he needs to STFU!

Comment

I'd pay to see him shut Angel's mouth. PPV, from the parking lot.

Comment

Angel would wind rios up aswell

Comment

It's funny to me that rios runs his mouth about a fighter who he will never fight because of arum and Danny is more skilled he will pick and hurt rios Danny is the bigger fighter sorry rios this isn't 135 were your beating smaller guys

Comment

haha BAM FOR THE WIN

Comment

Would love and pay to see rios ko garcia. As well as shut angels mouth.how is angel garcia gonna talk smack to these pro boxers like he does when he hasent done sh#t in the sport himself. Judah might have another break down like in the floyd fight if dannys daddy keeps running his mouth

Comment

Working...
                    X