No announcement yet.

This is Kessler's circa Mosley 2009 moment - let him have it

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is Kessler's circa Mosley 2009 moment - let him have it

Glad for the Dane! He's a good sport, always has been.

He should fight someone like Cleverly next to get used to the new weight, and especially after getting wobbled by the likes of Green.

Won't be as easy against someone like Dawson, Bute (who has a vicious left, but don't reckon this will be made unless Kessler loses) or Ward; who might go on to Mayweather him like what happened with Mosley.

congrats to him, it was a good KO...but come on IT WAS ALLAN GREEN so I can understand why some is not going too over board and trying to HYPE Kessler all of a sudden

do I think this KO all of a sudden makes him a threat to Chad Dawson at the top of that 175 Division? FUK NO! But no question he can compete in that Division and be a threat at least

Comment

KO of the year candidate for sure. Top dog at LHW right now? Not so much..

Comment

under your logic kessler is clearly juicing though.

Comment

As far as I can tell nobody sabotaged Green in the locker room before this fight like the cheat Richardson did to Margarito.

Kessler is still live against anyone from 168 to 175.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
            under your logic kessler is clearly juicing though.

I thought about posting in that thread saying;

Kessler - Roids!

But then thought I shouldn't

Comment

Originally posted by Discipline View Post
              Glad for the Dane! He's a good sport, always has been.

He should fight someone like Cleverly next to get used to the new weight, and especially after getting wobbled by the likes of Green.

Won't be as easy against someone like Dawson, Bute (who has a vicious left, but don't reckon this will be made unless Kessler loses) or Ward; who might go on to Mayweather him like what happened with Mosley.
              with proper drug testing you never know

Comment

Margarito was coming off the biggest win of his career, against an undefeated Miguel Cotto.

The majority of boxing fans last saw Green get knocked out by Glen Johnson.

This is not a Mosley-Margarito moment for Kessler. And I like Kessler.

Comment

Originally posted by Marston View Post
                  As far as I can tell nobody sabotaged Green in the locker room before this fight like the cheat Richardson did to Margarito.

Kessler is still live against anyone from 168 to 175.

How is Richardson a cheat? I think your confused with Margacheato using illegal hand wraps.

Comment

Allan Green is terrible. Why is everyone so hyped about the win? Because it was a good fight. Kessler needs to fight a top fighter to get my full respect. The Froch win was a few years ago now

Comment

Working...
                    X