Cotto should take out a restraining order on pacman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto should take out a restraining order on pacman

Seriously

Arum is killing the guy, why the **** is arum sending cotto back in the ring with Manny at 154? jesus ****in christ Manny beat the living hell out of him when Cotto was in his best condition.

Cotto should take out a restraining order to keep Manny away, dont take another beating as a step stone Cotto....run away from that deranged old fool Arum, he is just handing dinners to manny served on a plate. Manny would probably leave the guy in a coma this time

Yeah, no kidding. Cotto looked pretty sharp at first and then he got wobbled and scared. Might have well given up in the sixth round. Pacquiao looked like a wild dog...I would be terrified of Pacquiao of I were Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by AmericanYeti View Post
      Yeah, no kidding. Cotto looked pretty sharp at first and then he got wobbled and scared. Might have well given up in the sixth round. Pacquiao looked like a wild dog...I would be terrified of Pacquiao of I were Cotto.
      I would say the fight was competitive for 3 whole rounds and then pac took total control, landing at will and cotto began to panic due to the shots. The funny thing is the mosley vs maywetaher fight went the same way. for 3 rounds competitive and then he took control.

Just look at Cottos face after the fight, was a total mess, I have no idea why Cotto or his trainer would accept this fight after what pac did to him last time.

Comment

Working...
      X