About b-scene's top p4p.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About b-scene's top p4p.

i know its all mythical and all, but i want to clear something up

considering floyd sat out for more than a year, decisioned 2 old guys, 1 had to climb up two weight classes.

how can he have the top spot considering manny's streak?

i am truly baffled.

no flaming please. want some legit arguments

i think it was also a bit premature putting him at number 2 after he beat marquez....

Comment

i agree with your post. pacman also dominated his opponents including knocking down cotto twice.. but everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Comment

jmm beat pacquiao twice and pacquiao ducked mosley twice.

cotto was damaged goods, but still pacquiao's best win at WW.
        hatton? finished.
        clottey? punching bag.
        dlh? weight drained.

a streak of fighters that were easily exploitable, sure.

Comment

Originally posted by schoolboy116 View Post

hatton? finished.
          clottey? punching bag.
          dlh? weight drained.

Exactly and considering they fight only fighters who come forward cannot tie up or have any defense whatsoever, you also take into consideration that all those guys outside of the Top rank fighters that Floyd cannot fight due to Arum Floyd beat them all first when it mattered, Manny was rebounding. It's like if your buddy ****s Jessica Alba and then you impliment the same plan based on what you saw and then claim your better for doing it last...Floyd was the best fighter on the planet retired now he's back winning legitimate of course he's p4p #1.

Comment

Originally posted by schoolboy116 View Post

hatton? finished.
            clottey? punching bag.
            dlh? weight drained.

lets be fair. if you're gonna downplay pac's, let's downplay floyd's.

mosley was old. gassed after the second

marquez was old. had to climb up 2 weight classes

damaged cotto, shot hatton, punching bag clottey, weight drained dlh >>>>>> old mosley and fat marquez

Comment

Originally posted by j.one View Post
              Exactly and considering they fight only fighters who come forward cannot tie up or have any defense whatsoever, you also take into consideration that all those guys outside of the Top rank fighters that Floyd cannot fight due to Arum Floyd beat them all first when it mattered, Manny was rebounding. It's like if your buddy ****s Jessica Alba and then you impliment the same plan based on what you saw and then claim your better for doing it last...Floyd was the best fighter on the planet retired now he's back winning legitimate of course he's p4p #1.
              i fcked her too, o and co sign this post..........

Comment

Originally posted by j.one View Post
                this doesn't make any sense...

manny won against hatton and de lahoya in much more impressive manner, using his own style. not floyd's.

and regardless the reason floyd didn;t face cotto or clottey, the fact is he didn't face them.

im sorry, i don't see how those two wins can put him back at the top spot...

would appreciate cliff dropping by.

Comment

Originally posted by T.I. View Post
                  i agree with your post. pacman also dominated his opponents including knocking down cotto twice.. but everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
                  yes, they are.

but something to justify it would be nice.

legit arguments might change my mind. but as of now, i don't see any justification for it.

manny didn't do anything to lose the top spot.

floyd gained it back by fighting 2 fighters, one of which manny already beat, at a weight class jmm was uncomfortable with.

something is off.
                  Last edited by Ryannn; 05-04-2010, 01:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
                    yes, they are.

but something to justify it would be nice.

legit arguments might change my mind. but as of now, i don't see any justification for it.

manny didn't do anything to lose the top spot.

floyd gained it back by fighting 2 fighters, one of which manny already beat, at a weight class jmm was uncomfortable with.

something is off.
                    I agree 110%. I just don't bother justifying my opinions on others when I know they're not even trying to here it. Some people will not be swayed and are blind to fanboyism. I think floyd is a great fighter... but manny has accomplished more at this point esp. the past 2 years. It's not even debatable IMO.

Comment

Working...
                    X