Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Floyd Isnt a Trash talker would he be PVP king?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

floyd is **** without his loudmouth

Comment

Originally posted by Byaaaaaah! View Post
      floyd is **** without his loudmouth
      they admit its his way to sell his fights well lets say he is humble like pac would he be selling his fights without his trashtalking??

Comment

Floyd would be a NOBODY without his mouth. It's exactly what Nazim Richardson hinted at when he said that when you cannot KO guys spectacularly you have to put on a show...look what the hell happened in Mayweather/Oscar fight....the punk fooled me with all his talk.

Comment

Originally posted by rao007 View Post
          Floyd would be a NOBODY without his mouth. It's exactly what Nazim Richardson hinted at when he said that when you cannot KO guys spectacularly you have to put on a show...look what the hell happened in Mayweather/Oscar fight....the punk fooled me with all his talk.
          so this means he would not sell because of his skills but because of his trashtalking??

Comment

Originally posted by carts View Post
            so this means he would not sell because of his skills but because of his trashtalking??
            Trust me, people don't watch Floyd because of his skills---they watch because of the build-up to the fight, the drama that's involved. I'm sorry, if Mayweather was as humble as that two-faced roider Pacquiao--he wouldn't be where he is now...asks yourself why do you think they love Pacquiao and hate Mayweather...and even Gayweather admits people hate him.

Comment

I thought I ended this thread on the first page??

He sold 1 Million with JMM and didnt trash talk him.

Malignagii talks trash. How many PPV's has he sold?

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post

and only JMM?? any other fights he didnt trash talked his opposition?

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post

Please, that's the Latin community wanting to see Floyd lose because he's a trashtalker---remember the thread title "If Floyd Isnt a Trash talker would he be PVP king?" The answer is no.

Comment

The trash talking has helped. Thats why he does it. Alot of people watch floyd fights to see him lose. A rich black trash talker is something people hate

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyMayFan View Post
                      The trash talking has helped. Thats why he does it. Alot of people watch floyd fights to see him lose. A rich black trash talker is something people hate
                      Exactly. Or love.

Would Oscar have been as popular without his personality and back story?

Comment

Working...
                      X