No announcement yet.

Dad gets drunk at strip club, leaves his 5 year old in the car

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Dad gets drunk at strip club, leaves his 5 year old in the car

A father who left his 5-year-old son in his semi-trailer truck while he ducked into a Near-Southside strip club was charged with felony neglect and public intoxication this morning.

Donald Crawford, 39, Franklin, was arrested at 1:15 a.m. when he left Sassy Kat's Showclub and called police to report his truck stolen and his child missing.

Police said he was simply too drunk to remember where he had parked.
    "The semi truck was still right where he left it. Just outside the bar," at 1539 S. East St., according to an Indianapolis Metropolitan police report. "His level of intoxication prevented him from finding it."

Police found Crawford's son inside watching cartoons on a television inside the cab, the report read.

Police said the keys to the truck were in the ignition and the doors were unlocked. Police said Crawford put his son in jeopardy by leaving him exposed in a high crime area.

A bartender told police Crawford had been inside drinking for 45 minutes.

Crawford was taken to the Marion County Jail and his wife drove from Franklin to pick up the boy. The truck and its cargo of aluminum were towed away.

http://www.indystar.com/article/2009...-at-strip-club
    Last edited by Eric Holder; 11-25-2009, 10:09 AM.

And how is that funny?

Comment

Did he offer to pay for his son's entry, though?

Comment

R.e.s.p.e.c.t

Comment

Caller: I need to report a stolen vehicle and a lost child.

Dispatcher: Ok. Where's the child? )ou don't know who took him?

Caller: He was in the vehicle when it was tooken. dispatcher: where did you go? Were you in a business or something?

Caller: No, i was at whatever this little strip club is.

Dispatcher: And you left your son in the truck to wait for you?

Caller: He was sleeping.

http://www.myfoxboston.com/dpp/news/...-in-strip-club

Comment

happens to me all the time when i was a kid... they always left me in the car when they go out in clubs with other parents after some kids b-day party... this kid is lucky though he got a TV in there me i just gotta sleep it out. ****...

Comment

Originally posted by BuddyBud View Post
              happens to me all the time when i was a kid... they always left me in the car when they go out in clubs with other parents after some kids b-day party... this kid is lucky though he got a TV in there me i just gotta sleep it out. ****...
              Rich ass ppl with their tv's in their cars now adays! Kid probably had food in their too, kid was hooked up!

Comment

lol drunk ass father.. How you gonna get that hammered to where you don't know where the car is.. then on top of that call the police on yourself.. ahaha

Comment

I bring my daughter in for a guest appearance. My son stay out in the parking lot and sells blow and rolls.

Comment

lmfao.

This man is a champion.

Comment

Working...
                    X