Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I bought a PS3 today....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOCOM is actually really fun to play, i got the headset bundle for 50 bucks at gamestop, i haven't played in some time maybe i will later.

Comment

get Uncharted and inFamous.

Uncharted is the most fun ps3 game i've ever played. it's an action, adventure, and fps all in one. the story and gameplay are one of the best and you'll feel like you're playing a michael bay movie.

and if you like GTA, you'll probably like inFamous. it's free roaming just like GTA except you're a guy that gets electrical super powers after an explosion and you get to choose whether you want to develop your character as a super hero or a villain. you'll actually feel like a hero or a villain because the city changes depending on what you do. if you do good deeds, the people will clean up the city, cheer for you, put up posters of you, etc. If you do bad things, you'll get spit on, the city will look darker, and you'll witness the city destroy itself. your character also slowly changes appearance to accommodate what path you've chosen. a really cool concept and lots of fun.
      Last edited by Idgas; 09-19-2009, 03:15 AM.

Comment

Thanks for all the help, guys. Yesterday was my birthday, and I wasn't on the computer to check this thread. Appreciate all the responses. My son took some of his birthday money (his birthday is the day before mine) and bought a game, and he picked Resistance 2. I haven't played it yet, but I watched him play for a little while, and he seemed to really like it. I'm working on perfecting my Fight Night skills, so I can get online and work fools. I'm really diggin' it.

Comment

Metal Gear Solid 4
          GTA IV
          The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
          Fallout 3
          Street Fighter IV
          Resident Evil 5
          Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
          Batman: Arkham Asylum
          Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare
          Call Of Duty: World At War
          UFC

Comment

i got a **** ton of games man and i'll tell ya whats stellar IMO

Motorstorm: Pacific Rift is a great off road/arcade racer
            MGS4... thats obvious
            Killzone 2 is a pretty sweet FPS
            Uncharted is a phenomenal single player game
            Resistance I & II were both stellar, actually kinda like I more, much harder!
            UFC 2009 Undisputed is a lot of fun (i dont even like MMA but i love the game more than FN4)

and of course, COD4 was sensational... greatest game this gen so far IMO

coming out soon, i am def getting Uncharted II and Gran Turismo 5 (sensational series and this year that added more off road AND nascar, not to mention the usual cars and tracks as well as F1)

but Modern Warfare II will be the best game probably coming out this year... only reason i probably wont get it is that it will be TOO much of a distraction....

Comment

Originally posted by Phoetoe View Post
              get Uncharted and inFamous.

Uncharted is the most fun ps3 game i've ever played. it's an action, adventure, and fps all in one. the story and gameplay are one of the best and you'll feel like you're playing a michael bay movie.

and if you like GTA, you'll probably like inFamous. it's free roaming just like GTA except you're a guy that gets electrical super powers after an explosion and you get to choose whether you want to develop your character as a super hero or a villain. you'll actually feel like a hero or a villain because the city changes depending on what you do. if you do good deeds, the people will clean up the city, cheer for you, put up posters of you, etc. If you do bad things, you'll get spit on, the city will look darker, and you'll witness the city destroy itself. your character also slowly changes appearance to accommodate what path you've chosen. a really cool concept and lots of fun.
              uncharted really is great, its like you're playing a movie... the gameplay, the script and the visuals are all amazing!!

Comment

Resistance 2
                Fifa 10 (Will be out very soon)
                Fallout 3 (Broken steel is being released on ps3 very soon)
                GTA 4
                Call of Duty MW 2

Comment

Working...
                X