Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo im already 5 heinekens in

Comment

• I hope I don't miss my ****ing plane.

As it stands, I should arrive about 1.5 hours early, if I leave this second and there are no delays.

I should be okay.

Comment

• One starred.

Comment

• Your threads suck, Leprechaun

Comment

• In San Fransico. On hour 4 of an 8 hour layover.

I got a Convict Conditioning style exercise in. I just did some pushups, uneven pushups using a stack of books, some assisted one-leg squats, some bridges and bridge pushups, and some leg raises. I considered doing some horizontal pullups on the computer desk I am now using, but decided against it. I considered doing some handstand pushups against a wall, but decided against it.

Then, I managed to get a little business done, even.

Now, I think I will find something to eat. Then, I may have a few beers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
              In San Fransico. On hour 4 of an 8 hour layover.

I got a Convict Conditioning style exercise in. I just did some pushups, uneven pushups using a stack of books, some assisted one-leg squats, some bridges and bridge pushups, and some leg raises. I considered doing some horizontal pullups on the computer desk I am now using, but decided against it. I considered doing some handstand pushups against a wall, but decided against it.

Then, I managed to get a little business done, even.

Now, I think I will find something to eat. Then, I may have a few beers.
              what time is it where your at nodogoshi?

Comment

• My plane was scheduled to leave in about 10 minutes, but it's delayed an hour. So, I found a bar and had a beer. It was like 10 bucks, so I only had one. I found a cafe though which has bottled beer for about 5 bucks, so now I've re-stationed to there.

It's doing me some good, too. It's been a long travel, I was getting sort of stressed out.

Maybe I have time for another.

The Republican guy that I sat next to on the plane from Tokyo I think spilled his beer on me while I was asleep. I've smelled like beer all day.

To note, I am certainly no Democrat, myself, although I am certainly a leftwing extremist of sorts. We had a lot of interesting discussions about politics and economics. I'm basically cynical about everything, so we actually didn't disagree nearly as much as one may expect. But then, I also consider the typical wedge issues to be rather insignificant and superficial, for the most part. He fell asleep with a full cup of beer. I figured I'd just drink mine, and then have his, too. But, I drank my beer, and then I passed out, and when I woke up there was beer on me and my seat was wet, with beer. I don't know for sure, but I think the source of this was likely his cup.

Oh well.

Comment

• I got pretty faded last night, at my dad's place, with some other people. We had some of these:

A bottle of this I brought from Japan:

And a bunch of this:

At first, I was opting not to smoke, because I hadn't smoked in a long time, and with the drinking and after the trip, etc., I was worried I'd pass out. I had some hits after a while though, and then once I had gotten drunk enough, I determined that I could singly smoke the entire ounce, if I wanted to. You could say I tried, but I eventually had enough. Unfortunately, I puked all over the toilet bowl and the floor and bath tub next to it, in my failed effort to get it all in the toilet and now I have to clean it up.
                  Last edited by Drunken Cat; 03-02-2013, 05:04 PM.

Comment

• At first, I was opting not to smoke, because I hadn't smoked in a long time, and with the drinking and after the trip, etc., I was worried I'd pass out. I had some hits after a while though, and then once I had gotten drunk enough, I determined that I could singly smoke the entire ounce, if I wanted to. You could say I tried, but I eventually had enough. Unfortunately, I puked all over the toilet bowl and the floor and bath tub next to it, in my failed effort to get it all in the toilet and now I have to clean it up.
                    Green headed your way Nod

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                      Your threads suck, Leprechaun
                      Hey Jorges ... what's your cheap beer "go to" ... the beer you drink when you're not trying to impress someone ... the type of commercial beer all us can actually admit to drinking
                      Last edited by -Mustang-; 03-02-2013, 10:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X