Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think it felt like to take the beating Vargas took against Trinidad?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think it felt like to take the beating Vargas took against Trinidad?

What do you think it felt like to take the kind of beating Fernando Vargas took against Felix Trinidad. That was unquestionably a career-derailing stage 9 ass beating.

Would that kind of beating from Trinidad kill some men?

Describe what you think it felt like?

Originally posted by punchr View Post
    What do you think it felt like to take the kind of beating Fernando Vargas took against Felix Trinidad. That was unquestionably a career-derailing stage 9 ass beating.

Would that kind of beating from Trinidad kill some men?

Describe what you think it felt like?

you mean after he took all those low blows to slow him down and weaken him...ask trinidad what happened to his eye after that fight

Comment

one of my favorite fights, i was at my uncles house watching it and felt like trinidad was actually slowing down in the late rounds, vargas was building momentum then trinidad started with the low blows. imo trinidad could of won with out the low blows and secure safe decision. people constantly keep saying trinidad ended vargas career when vargas had already been in the ring with marquez,quartey, wright, campas so vargas ws no stranger to class opposition.

Comment

Wasn't Vargas juiced In that fight or was that against Oscar?

Anyway Titos hook messed him up

Comment

No one answered this smh... What did Vargas feel when he was getting beat up that night?

Comment

Dude, you have posted so many threads about "feeling a man's power" and also "why don't women like me?"
            Sounds like you just need to cave to your urges and play catcher. I'm not saying you're gay, only that you sound like you have a strong desire to get pounded in the ass.

Comment

Tito low blows his way to victory in their bout.

But Vargas is winning the war in life as he is still caked up and Tito is bankrupt and broke.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
                Tito low blows his way to victory in their bout.

But Vargas is winning the war in life as he is still caked up and Tito is bankrupt and broke.
                Real talk but... the question is what do you think Vargas physically and mentally felt when tito was hammering him with hard shots to the head and body. I'm surprised Vargas was able to take as much punishment as he did that December 2000 night.

Comment

))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Comment

Working...
                  X