• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fury.

Ward is a close second though.

Comment

Victor ortiz......

Comment

Browne had a mad crazy year. It's got to be Canelo for me though.

Comment

It's Canelo hands down

He's in a position to fight anyone he or his team wants and they picked Khan & Smith that's a f.ucking joke

Comment

It has to be Tyson Fury. The Heavyweight division is a joke because of him. He beat the 10 year reigning champ ffs. All those belts are just sitting on the shelf collecting dust.

Comment

The only thing I value lower than fighting nobodies, is fighting nobody. So for that reason, Billy Joe Saunders (**** him, and **** the probably-going-to-fall-through-because-BJS-sucks Akavov fight) gets the nod. With a special mention to Lamont Peterson, for going underground after the Felix Diaz robbery.

At least boxing still stimulates emotion - even if it is anger, resentment, and a feeling of emptiness towards the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
                I voted for Fury but I've been convinced that I should have voted for Canelo because one guy may have a legit mental illness where the other guy is a cash cow that just straight up ducked and set the sport back another 5 years.
                That's how I see it too.

Fury's mental issues cannot be ignored.

Comment

I vote Fury. He's done nothing but sniff coke and talk ****.

Comment

Holy schit this year this gonna be a tough call. I gotta really think on this.

Canelo and Fury are my top choices since their decisions have had the most impact on the sport out of the crop. GGG is close with his hilariously hypocritical fight with Kell Brook, but he will exit the running for me if his team closes the deal with Jacobs.

When does the voting close?
                    Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 11-30-2016, 07:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
                      no Walters? avoided the Loma fight because he knew he'd lose and wanted to sell his 0, sat on his ass for a year, took the fight out of desperation for virtually the same money, quit like a coward without even trying and then complained about inactivity?
                      lmao yeah that does deserve an honorable mention at the least

Comment

Working...
                      X