Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chris Arreola Fired Up: I'm Going To Destroy Stiverne!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chris Arreola Fired Up: I'm Going To Destroy Stiverne!

Chris “The Nightmare” Arreola will return to the big stage and HBO when he takes on Bermane Stiverne in a WBC Heavyweight final eliminator bout. Arreola has been on a long comeback trail to the top as he’s quietly paid his dues and has once again positioned himself for his goal of attaining a Heavyweight world title.

[Click Here To Read More]

To say Chris is candid is a bit of an understatement.

Comment

#Team Nightmare

Comment

Hate the HW as they never fight each other. Hayes should be fighting them instead of running his mouth and trying to talk his way into a fight. Y has Fury not gone after Arreola! Price against Thompson is a good start but need more!!!

Comment

Problem with the heavyweight division, aside from a few fighters, is this......the top contenders hardly fight each other and just fight tune ups until a Klitschko shot, a lot of them are overweight and not in proper fighting shape, and the skill level of most of them has been greatly diminished the last decade or so.

Comment

I want to see Arreola get a shot at Wlad this year.

Comment

Originally posted by kavi521 View Post
              Hate the HW as they never fight each other. Hayes should be fighting them instead of running his mouth and trying to talk his way into a fight. Y has Fury not gone after Arreola! Price against Thompson is a good start but need more!!!
              This.

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
              Problem with the heavyweight division, aside from a few fighters, is this......the top contenders hardly fight each other and just fight tune ups until a Klitschko shot, a lot of them are overweight and not in proper fighting shape, and the skill level of most of them has been greatly diminished the last decade or so.
              And this.

I hate this mentality of not fighting any top 10 guy and waiting for a title shot. That's why it'll be good for boxing when the Klits retire, the top 10 fighters will fight each other to see who wears the crown when the dust settles.

Comment

Who gives a *****! Who the hell is Stiverne? I doubt even his family knows who he is! This is scraping the bottom of the barrel when a major televised heavyweight fight includes a guy no one has heard of!

Comment

arreola will blow stiverne out in the first round!

Comment

stiverne is tailor made for arreola...he barely throws any punches while arreola has a very good workrate for heavyweight

Comment

Working...
                    X