No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 50 Cent Looking For a New Boxing Gym After Mishap

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: 50 Cent Looking For a New Boxing Gym After Mishap

Throughout the week, music mogul-turned promoter Curtis Jackson, better known as 50 Cent, has been making the rounds in Las Vegas ahead of his first promotional venture.

50 Cent’s SMS Promotions handles the career of former featherweight champion Yuriorkis Gamboa, who will meet Philippines native Michael Farenas this Saturday night inside of the MGM Grand on the Manny Pacquiao-Juan Manuel Marquez IV undercard.
    [Click Here To Read More]

First L for SMS.

Comment

Martinez/Sarmiento camp in Oxnard

Comment

JMM shows up unexpectedly and shuts the whole gym down like a boss

Comment

I don't understand. Why is he looking for a new gym? He should know better than to do business with the Mayweathers. These people are bi polar. Sr one minute is cool with his son and the next they're arguing. I still don't understand how an argument with Floyd Sr. requires you to find a new gym tho?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

So what is the problem? Who is the co-owner and why does 50 need to move to another gym?

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
              I don't understand. Why is he looking for a new gym? He should know better than to do business with the Mayweathers. These people are bi polar. Sr one minute is cool with his son and the next they're arguing. I still don't understand how an argument with Floyd Sr. requires you to find a new gym tho?

wait what??how did you get this out of this thread?

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX
                Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

It says there Sr didn't like it that his fighter was asked to leave and that he didnt mind leaving the gym for good and take his fighter with him...

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                  I'm not sure anyone could get anything out of the thread, the writer did not make it very clear.

Cliffs anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post

50 doesn't want his fighters being thrown out of his place..

Comment

Working...
                    X