Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxingscene Lounge Interview: Cuauhtémoc1502

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Los Angeles DOES have a football team...they just happen to play their home games in Oakland

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      Los Angeles DOES have a football team...they just happen to play their home games in Oakland
      That's disrespectful to the old Rams fans, fuk Oakland.

Comment

Reed, that's how you interpreted the post. In reality, I made the observation that the posters named had gotten under his skin enough all those months ago to earn such bitter, wounded mention in his answer. And also that all those posters had two unifying traits in common, ie. disregard for his hollow posturing and disregard for US policy. All of which is absolutely true.

Maybe he did go through the forum history before composing his answer, so as to reacquaint himself with our cruel taunts? I hope so, that would only make it funnier,

We can argue semantics all night, whatever.

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
        I was asked the question. When the thought b1tch, maricon and pu$$y came to my mind, you girls were the first I thought of.

What do you want me to do? It was just the first thing I thought of....
        Yeah, yeah. Kiss booty here 9 to 5 and one day you'll have everybody in the forum believing you're a "man of the world", a real tough guy and not in the least bit reminiscent of a bleeding vagina.

Jacky, Stones!, MIB, wazaa, projectxxx and assorted friends and family all >>>>>>>> Cuauhtémoc1502.

If you'll excuse me, I got bored of outclassing you aeons ago, and this is becoming an overly familar retread of the old days.

When you start a music thread, try actually talking music. Then I can read an ostensibly interesting music thread without having to sit through your feeble posturing. Ta ta.
        Last edited by PEBBLES!; 11-18-2011, 06:10 PM. Reason: typos; ohmigodohmigodohmigod, he edited!

Comment

Originally posted by Stones! View Post
          Reed, that's how you interpreted the post. In reality, I made the observation that the posters named had gotten under his skin enough all those months ago to earn such bitter, wounded mention in his answer. And also that all those posters had one unifying trait in common, ie. disregard for his hollow posturing and disrega for US policy. All of which is absolutely true.

Maybe he did go through the forum history before composing his answer, so as to reacquaint himself with our cruel taunts? I hope so, that would only make it funnier,

We can argue semantics all night, whatever.

Yeah, yeah. Kiss booty here 9 to 5 and one day you'll have everybody in the forum believing you're a "man of the world", a real tough guy and not in the least bit reminiscent of a bleeding vagina.

Jacky, Stones!, MIB, wazaa, projectxxx and assorted friends and family all >>>>>>>> Cuauhtémoc1502.

If you'll excuse me, I got bored of outclassing you aeons ago, and this is becoming an overly familar retread of the old days.

When you start a music thread, try actually talking music. Then I can read an ostensibly interesting music thread without having to sit through your feeble posturing. Ta ta.
          lmao this is my fav part about the lounge...one guy insists he has upset and owned another over and over..yet that guy and one or two of his buds/alts is the only one who believes it...lol then repeats it over and over so much to try and pursade others to believe....no one here is that dumb..jus cause its said by "urself" to b true doesnt make it true........jus sayen

Comment

Theres why i dont converse w stones.. I hate dissertations, if you have to explain your point with endless paragraphs, you dont have one.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
              Theres why i dont converse w stones.. I hate dissertations, if you have to explain your point with endless paragraphs, you dont have one.
              I'm going to type you out a thesis on how overrated Roy's career has been.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                That's disrespectful to the old Rams fans, fuk Oakland.

**** the old Rams and their fans...they didnt bring anything to LA...the Raiders gave us a Super Bowl

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post

red K.....

Comment

Originally posted by kbpoetree View Post
                    lmao this is my fav part about the lounge...one guy insists he has upset and owned another over and over..yet that guy and one or two of his buds/alts is the only one who believes it...lol then repeats it over and over so much to try and pursade others to believe....no one here is that dumb..jus cause its said by "urself" to b true doesnt make it true........jus sayen
                    He continues to say ta ta but never leaves.

Who the fuk says ta ta?

He is so obsessed with me it's funny.

Anyway, I'm out, see you guys after the weekend. Monday bright and early in the office.

Peace.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                      that would be called a science fiction novel...not a thesis..

Comment

Working...
                      X