Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which was a more impressive victory Fury over Schwarz or Wilder over Brezeale?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which was a more impressive victory Fury over Schwarz or Wilder over Brezeale?

Fury over Schwarz
    30.43%
    Wilder over Breazeale
    69.57%

Hard to say. I thought Fury got to show a lot more tonight but Wilder walking through his opponent like wet paper was something else.

Comment

Wilder beat a man AJ bodybagged 3 fooking years ago

Fury killed an undefeated number 2 ranked hw

Fury far more impressive

Comment

Wilder over Breazeale of course!

No one knew the commodity of Schwartz and now we know while people knew Breazeale was really tough and wasn’t go down easily...till he met Wilder’s Infinity Gauntlet in just the opening stanza!

A active peak motivated Fury vs a patient bigger experienced Wilder is gonna be a classic!

Comment

This is one of those things that isn't a real question, but you know there's enough dishonest idiots here to make it an actual debate.

Comment

Wilder beat a boxer, fat Fury beat a uber driver.

Comment

Come on mate, according to Boxrec Schwarz was ranked only the 56th best heavyweight in the world. Breazeale on the other hand was a mandatory challenger for Deontay Wilder's WBC world heavyweight title and had a much stronger resume than Tom Schwarz too.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                Come on mate, according to Boxrexc Schwarz was ranked only the 56th best heavyweight in the world. Breazeale on the other hand was a mandatory challenger for Deontay Wilder's WBC world heavyweight title and much stronger resume that Tom Schwarz.
                Schwarz was undefeated and the number2 ranked wbo hw coming into the fight

Wilder battered the man AJ bodybagged years ago not that impressive

Comment

Fury showed he's far more skilled than Wilder but we already know that, i mean he beat him already.

Comment

Wilder did get buzzed a bit by a right hand from Brezeale.

You don't have some some hurt and backed up in a corner and all of a sudden he's pushing you back against the ropes unless you're hurt. I don't think Wilder was in huge trouble, but he was definitely buzzed.

I personally preferred Fury's performance because it was complete. He adjusted well, switched stances, showed off accuracy and power and also some entertainment as well.

Comment

Working...
                    X