Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Then we will be getting the dreaded third fight.

Comment

this is what im actually praying for...total chaos in the HW division

Comment

I used to love the HW division years ago, until slow moving giants took it over. I think it was a bit after Tyson-Buster Douglas upset.
        Took a break watching boxing, then got into it again around paq-Morales non stop bloodbaths...also Gatti-Ward trilogy.

Then kept watching all the lower weight classes. The heavyweights bored me. Much more action in lighter weight classes. Now my fav boxers have retired, And i seem not to have interest in following boxing these days.
        Last edited by jazluvr; 06-03-2019, 04:23 PM.

Comment

then us fat Latinos will take over the world...a world of Fluffy's

Comment

Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
            Wilder has a worse chin than Joshua
            Joshua gets knocked down and smiles, his durability is slightly better than Wilder's. All of the big 3 Heavyweights have very similar durability 'I don't think Tyson Fury is much better ether'.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
              Joshua gets knocked down and smiles
              When Ruiz went down he looked PISSED
              By contrast, AJ smiling looked weak.

Comment

Wilder getting KOd by Ortiz is not as bad of a look as getting stopped by short fat chicano tbh

Comment

Ortiz v Ruiz! I’ll watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    Hit me up brother. Teach me about Jesus. I’m not joking or clowning... I know. He is the messiah. I just want to learn more. Muslims call him a prophet....

I want to submit to GOD
                    Pick up the Bible bro, start off reading the New Testament so you can learn who God is and why Christ died for us. If you are serious talk to Him and ask Him to reveal Himself to you through His Word. I heard about Christ as a kid but didn't really take it too seriously until I was about 19 and that's when I truly began to seek Him and call upon His name. PM me if you want any more information or need help in anything. God bless.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                      Wilder getting KOd by Ortiz is not as bad of a look as getting stopped by short fat chicano tbh
                      Miracles happen. Jhonny is smoking weed. Celebrating. He’s mexixican. I’m Jew.

AJ needed to avoid Manteca man.... Mexican guys are grinders. They do back breaking work... I’m lazy.

I can’t do hard work. I respect Nexicab people. My brother in law Israel Tamayo does work I’d never do.... ever... ever. He makes lil money like 150 k...... he tells me. Chicano dudes quit..... I’d never apply for work Man work... sheet rock, brick laying concrete finishing. Not me. I made a lot of money My wife is spending more than I won. Manteca man won. I get paid a grip.

Comment

Working...
                      X