No announcement yet.

Warning to all!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warning to all!!!!!

Anyone gets caught by me using race baiting words WILL BE BANNED.

The bans will INCREASE the more you do it, till you eventually ban yourself permanently from this site.

for example:

those white/black guys did this, did that, etc...

just say "those guys". If you are not able to do that simple request, please let me know now from the get go.

No moms, dads kids etc

(only comment acceptable is "get out of your moms basement" etc thats more of "status" that you still live with your parents etc)

if anyone wanna go at it take it to the dome.

<---- thats jesus taking the wheel btw.

Jeez your people always blowing things out of proportion

Comment

ban yourself, you came at me in the past cause I root for mexican fighters lmfao GTFOH you hoerican!

Comment

About time, can we do the same for politics? Tired of this site being treated like a political platform.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
          ban yourself, you came at me in the past cause I root for mexican fighters lmfao GTFOH you hoerican!
          PR vs Mexico

those are "countries" not a race nice try tho but seriously tho anyone seeing race comments PM me the URL and what post number it is. Also report them etc.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
            About time, can we do the same for politics? Tired of this site being treated like a political platform.
            hhmm interesting what would you recommend?

Comment

You can't say the words black and white anymore? I'm confused...

Just let everybody say what they want, freedom of speech, as long as it's not too outrageous

Comment

Respond to me thread in comments and suggestions

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                  hhmm interesting what would you recommend?
                  I'm sorry if you don't get that this is a site for sport not your personal ideology of what nations and leaders should do. If I want to discuss politics I go....wait for it..wait for it...destinations that focus on...POLITICS.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                    You can't say the words black and white anymore? I'm confused...

Just let everybody say what they want, freedom of speech, as long as it's not too outrageous
                    There are different ways of saying it and some posters have agendas. I would recommend if a poster has been banned for racism, they avoid race discussion totally.
                    This includes threads about race or any race doing wrong.

Comment

Working...
                    X