Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: Joshua Was Terrible; Had Different Doping Tests In U.S.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tyrone WBCfan View Post
    He's not calling him a drug cheat he's saying his routine got disrupted by different procedures

Calm down
    Why would the procedures be different when he has done VADA testing in the past? What was so different about testing against Miller opposed to the other testing he's done?

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
      Get over it, at best you can argue he lost that the second fight by razor-thin margins and was frustrated with the judging unlike Joshua who said "I'm taking a time machine and going back when Plankin' was still cool"
      ???? GGG talked ALL the sht before the fight and then CRIED running from the ring.

FUK GGG!!! Again HE TALKED sht and decided he wanted NO part of MexiCAN style.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
        No ,he sat on his laptop with his translator beside him all night
        "What did he say?"

"Dunno Gennady, man's tarkin rubbish ... hee hee hee .."

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodvenger View Post
          At least AJ took his loss like a man instead of Lil G who ran out of the ring looking like a walking dead zombie and forgetting to speak English.
          GGG, unlike AJ, is not a happy loser. I don't have a problem with champions who hate to lose. GGG has competed at the highest levels of the sport and achieved what only a small fraction of fighters on the planet have done. Ego is a big part of getting that far. I thought he won the first Canelo fight and lost the second, but both fights were very competitive fights that GGG could legitimately feel he won. His reactions to the Canelo results strike me as entirely normal and reasonable. AJ's reaction to his historic meltdown was borderline weird to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodvenger View Post
            At least AJ took his loss like a man instead of Lil G who ran out of the ring looking like a walking dead zombie and forgetting to speak English.
            GGG walked out of the ring in protest at the judging. AJ had nothing to protest or complain about.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone WBCfan View Post
              He's not calling him a drug cheat he's saying his routine got disrupted by different procedures

Calm down

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              The uneducated would think he is accusing Joshua of PED lol.. you watch.
              The former middleweight champion also noted that Joshua adhered to “different doping-test procedures” prior to his stunning, seventh-round, technical-knockout defeat to Ruiz.*

Why even bring it up if he's not accusing him? Is VADA taking 10-15 mins out his day really that much of a distraction?

Comment

I like GGG and all but for someone who's fighting Spring Rolls he's doing too much talking. Give us the old GGG back

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
                  GGG, unlike AJ, is not a happy loser. I don't have a problem with champions who hate to lose. GGG has competed at the highest levels of the sport and achieved what only a small fraction of fighters on the planet have done. Ego is a big part of getting that far. I thought he won the first Canelo fight and lost the second, but both fights were very competitive fights that GGG could legitimately feel he won. His reactions to the Canelo results strike me as entirely normal and reasonable. AJ's reaction to his historic meltdown was borderline weird to me.
                  I visualise you sitting there smiling when you say these treacherous words that unfortunately happen to be true.

I get the impression America might make the 1st of June a Mexican holiday due to Ruiz ‘s heroics. Unfortunately that day does not apply to African Americans although it won’t stop them pretending to be half Mexican so they can be eligible for a day off work....... that’s it I’m done Wilderlites I will stay in my lane and not bother you from this day forth. The heavyweight division is yours

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    The former middleweight champion also noted that Joshua adhered to “different doping-test procedures” prior to his stunning, seventh-round, technical-knockout defeat to Ruiz.*

Why even bring it up if he's not accusing him? Is VADA taking 10-15 mins out his day really that much of a distraction?
                    Because in the past we have had someone like Pacman complaining about his routine being interpreted for a blood test. This is what GGG is alluding to.

Comment

Damn now even GGG is calling out Joshua for doping!! Join the club gennady

Comment

Working...
                      X