Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tony Harrison To Have Ankle Surgery; Charlo To Fight Jorge Cota

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Don't Lara & Mell still got that buddy buddy thing going on so probably won't fight each other unless its for some huge fight/money.

I wouldn't be mad at that fight doe, but I doubt they'd do it just cuz of their closeness.
    I thought they train at the same gym in Houston. I like Lara a lot master boxer. Though he lost the last time out tho. Felt Brian did more, seemed to me Lara couldn't keep the kid off him. Lara still good but his age starting to show, going to affect his style and outcome. Maybe Brian vs Gushua. Brian vs Mell would work nice. I get it Mell not taking any chances after last time out. I mean Cota the guy lost his last fight, that's weak match up. Stinks. The divisions stacked with nice fighters from J Vargas, Brian C, K Brook Charlo, Gushua Lara, Hurd, Williams Who really surprised me. Jeff horn? Trouts done I feel but there are others and a bunch of WW could and will go up. Yet this is the crap they serve up and haggers oners, pretender's like j.razor, worships AL and PBC for weak match making, yet considers this winning.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by j.razor
    PBC STILL winning & got you dudes salty....LOL
    That's weak j.razor but you said it. So go get tixs and watch the fight by yourself, nobody care about this fight except you j.razor. Got to call it like it is. Looking forward to Hurd Williams rematch leaning toward Williams and If Williams wins next fight has to be Mell!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bulldognyc View Post
      Cota is a awful replacement. They couldn’t put a guy who at least won his last bout?
      Terrell Gausha but he just fought last week.
      And Lubin is fighting on the other Charlo card.

Lara is the only one that makes senss unless they can get a Mungia fight but I doubt that will happen.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P Forever View Post
        I thought they train at the same gym in Houston. I like Lara a lot master boxer. Though he lost the last time out tho. Felt Brian did more, seemed to me Lara couldn't keep the kid off him. Lara still good but his age starting to show, going to affect his style and outcome. Maybe Brian vs Gushua. Brian vs Mell would work nice. I get it Mell not taking any chances after last time out. I mean Cota the guy lost his last fight, that's weak match up. Stinks. The divisions stacked with nice fighters from J Vargas, Brian C, K Brook Charlo, Gushua Lara, Hurd, Williams Who really surprised me. Jeff horn? Trouts done I feel but there are others and a bunch of WW could and will go up. Yet this is the crap they serve up and haggers oners, pretender's like j.razor, worships AL and PBC for weak match making, yet considers this winning.
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by j.razor
        PBC STILL winning & got you dudes salty....LOL
        That's weak j.razor but you said it. So go get tixs and watch the fight by yourself, nobody care about this fight except you j.razor. Got to call it like it is. Looking forward to Hurd Williams rematch leaning toward Williams and If Williams wins next fight has to be Mell!!!
        No your weak, hoe.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
          No your weak, hoe.
          Nah just not into weak match ups and people that go out of there way to support them

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
            Terrell Gausha but he just fought last week.
            And Lubin is fighting on the other Charlo card.

Lara is the only one that makes senss unless they can get a Mungia fight but I doubt that will happen.
            After Mungia's last fight I doubt they will ever Match him with Charlo. What's up with him? they got him fighting every other month yet he seems to get worse. Doubt there promoters work together any more.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
              I'm not buying this injury. Harrison knows that he has a ass whooppin coming what a *****,
              Tony knows he is a paperchampion that bit off more than he can chew by runnin his mouth way more than any off Mells former opponents, closest is Lubin & we know how he ended up KOed in 1

Comment

Originally posted by P4P Forever View Post
                Nah just not into weak match ups and people that go out of there way to support them
                It comes with the territory. We should only complain about it if its a career thing like golovkin did (36 in a row).

Comment

J J J J J J .razor
                  Last edited by P4P Forever; 06-07-2019, 06:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                    It comes with the territory. We should only complain about it if its a career thing like golovkin did (36 in a row).
                    J J J J J J .razor why you bringing GGG into A Charlo - Harrison Conversation. Is this appropriate?

Comment

Am hearing that he has been stripped on the WBC belt. Is this true?

Comment

Working...
                      X