No announcement yet.

The heartbreak thread?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
    You shouldn't try to seduce another man's woman in the first place, brudda. How did her partner feel about yours and her "friendship"? It's a different story if the woman is in a chitty relationship and throwing herself at you, obviously.

Did you stop to consider that she may have been grooming you to be a "friend" with amazing, secret benefits for the both of you? And by coming over all soppy and needy in texts you just fooking blew your chances? You should have played it cool.

Yeah i'm gonna off myself right now.

The thought of never finding out what her pus6y feels like... and the thought of... did I have a chance? It makes me want to blow my brains out.

If I could just **** her once I feel like, I might be able survive... I might be able to handle it... the fact that I might have blown my chance and I'll never get another one is driving me ****ing insane.

Comment

|DARKSEID| dont contact her for a week + ffs. she WILL contact you, just try to stop with the obsessive stalker vibe again, remember what happened last time?

Comment

Originally posted by |DARKSEID| View Post
        Yeah i'm gonna off myself right now.

The thought of never finding out what her pus6y feels like... and the thought of... did I have a chance? It makes me want to blow my brains out.

If I could just **** her once I feel like, I could survive... the fact that I might have blown my chance and I'll never get another one is driving me ****ing insane.
        It's okay pal, all may not be lost, despite how chitty you may be feeling right now.

What you have to do is nip that beta/cuck chit in the bud right away. Don't come across needy anymore, don't send her grovelling texts (you've probably already done this but oh well). Will you run into her in your day-to-day life, or will she have removed herself? If you only saw her on mutually agreed occasions, there's a chance you may never see or hear from her again.

Don't apologize for expressing your feelings to her either, dang it. Let's just assume she's gone, and you can start the recovery process now lol. That way, if/when she does respond, you can start fresh and play it cool. The problem here is that, if you were reading things wrong, you may have just cut the cord in her eyes.

There is zero chance she could have mistook you for gay upto this point is there?

Comment

Or just send her another text, "Actually, I've given it some more thought and I don't think we would work as anything more than friends, so my recent offer is now off the table. Sorry for any disappointment, but let me know if you still up for getting our nails done Friday?? xD xD xoxoxoxo"

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
            It's okay pal, all may not be lost, despite how chitty you may be feeling right now.

What you have to do is nip that beta/cuck chit in the bud right away. Don't come across needy anymore, don't send her grovelling texts (you've probably already done this but oh well). Will you run into her in your day-to-day life, or will she have removed herself? If you only saw her on mutually agreed occasions, there's a chance you may never see or hear from her again.

Don't apologize for expressing your feelings to her either, dang it. Let's just assume she's gone, and you can start the recovery process now lol. That way, if/when she does respond, you can start fresh and play it cool. The problem here is that, if you were reading things wrong, you may have just cut the cord in her eyes.

There is zero chance she could have mistook you for gay upto this point is there?
            When we were hanging out I was macking the shlt out of her, i was playing it cool as hell... it was like ok i'm hanging out with this fine ass girl.. and she has a boyfriend but I don't care i'm going to keep intriguing her mind, keep her interested and I don't want or need anything in return. She always initiated the touching and the texting. My mindset was.. I got this.. She's going to be mine anyway, there's no way she won't fall for me, i'm better than her man.

Then when I felt her soft lips on mine, and they were moist, there was a tiny bit of spit that she left on me. I completely lost my shlt...

And when she started ignoring me after I made a move... I completely fell apart. It's like I couldn't control myself.

And then when i couldn't control myself from texting her again, it got even worse, and when she didn't respond again, it spiralled even further. Now i'm a beta mess and nothing is making it feel better.

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post

Comment

You screwed it up and should have let it play out.Unless she was telling you how unhappy she was all the time you should have continued to be her emotional tampon.That kiss was sign of things to come.Once a woman makes an emotional connection with you sooner or later you will be plowing it.I think you jumped the gun.

Comment

She's not replying and went cold cause her boyfriend found out. What a dummy.

Comment

For some reason, this was playing in my head reading OP's post.

Comment

she wanted to be your WHORE. not your girlfriend fool.

Comment

Working...
                      X