Dazn and espn are absolutely right

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      I'm not sure but I do know anytime something like this is involved the environmentalist can make it like turning a ship at sea, takes a long time. China doesn't have to worry about that
      Idk we shall see. I think when so much money is at stake things to get pushed through as long as its not doing THAT much damage health-wise or lawsuit-wise.

Regardless of 5G's viability & future internet access to everyone is going to happen & quicker internet is a thing being pursued & will be improved. And in turn will result in streaming TV winning the long game against broadcast TV.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
          Except for the last episode which was so dark that no one knows what happened LOL
          Man they were talking about the winter is coming for damn near 9 years and guess what that shat Came ain’t no rainbows.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
            You guys really have to stop with wanting one to Fail and wanting only one to succeed. This is not good for the sport and by doing this you're not HELPING DAZN you're actually making people go against DAZN and not even want to subscribe to it by USING DAZN to be ANTI PBC

PBC not going away anytime soon and neither is Top Rank over on ESPN or DAZN because it is a market for ALL. As for "When PBC Network Deal Run Out..." well when PBC Deal is up guess who will be calling to try and get in on PBC: DAZN, ESPN/ESPN+ because of the Roster it possesses! It would be good business for either of them if they can land PBC Roster exclusively

However, FOX Corp. have Billions and generate BILLIONS so what is with thinking that FOX will just fade away. I take it that a lot of you are not in America so you are F#CKING Clueless and are just pretending like you have a clue about this American Market and how it works

FOX have OTT Deals in place to get their Programming out Digitally regardless if it is with: HULU, YoutubeTV, SlingTV, DirectTV Now...These Streaming Services PAY THEM a lot of money for the rights to have their Networks on their streaming services

Traditional Programming is NEVER going away EVER, only thing that will change is that Your Cable Provider will send you out Android Devices or Roku and you will get your programming off of that Device.

NO The future is not having subscriptions to Multiple Apps, it is having a subscription to One APP that Delivers everything like HULU. In which you're able to get On Demand while also being able to still get your Live Programming

Bro I’m a pbc fan but this is not the modern day model in 5 years everyone and everything is going to be streaming cable is almost out of business

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              I think we all can agree streaming is the future. Does that mean streaming will be the exclusive or primary medium fans consume certain sports? That, I don't know.

I think PBC and ESPN do it right-they offer both live TV events and fights available on streams. The major sports in the US do the same so if they haven't gone exclusively to streaming I don't see why boxing would.
              Bro pbc does not offer that unless it’s showtime and they don’t put their good fighters on showtime.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                Man they were talking about the winter is coming for damn near 9 years and guess what that shat Came ain’t no rainbows.
                LOL, yeap, but everything was too dark. Director didn't deliver.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  You are correct about kids but they will ask that now. A month or so ago the wife and I were Spring cleaning and we threw out a DVD player from our room. Our 11yr old daughter asked us "what is that thing"? LMFAO!!
                  My point exactly!!! LOL

Comment

Working...
                  X