No announcement yet.

Khabib’s manager responds to Conor McGregor: ‘Just STFU and move on’

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khabib’s manager responds to Conor McGregor: ‘Just STFU and move on’

You had to figure it wouldn’t take too long for someone in Khabib Nurmagomedov’s camp to respond to Conor McGregor’s recent Instagram post.

In a Monday night post which as of Tuesday evening has received more than 2.7M likes, McGregor gave what many considered a clear-headed response to his fourth-round submission loss to Nurmagomedov in the main event of UFC 229 at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. The former UFC lightweight and featherweight champion broke down what he thought he did wrong; what Nurmagomedov did right; and indicated he’s fine with taking a bout other than an immediate rematch.

The UFC lightweight champion’s manager Ali Abdelaziz, however, isn’t having any of McGregor’s talk. In a Tuesday Instagram post, the head of Dominance MMA channeled his best pro wrestling manager scowl and ripped into McGregor.

“This is my response to this weak soul, him and his sorry ass team already making some stupid-ass excuses,” Abdelaziz said.

Nurmagomedov’s manager went through a round-by-round rebuttal of McGregor’s version of the fight’s four rounds, then gave his version of the fourth-round neck crank finish.

“God put mercy in Khabibs heart and decided to show the world you’re a tap machine and put on a neck crank that wasn’t even a choke,” Abdelaziz said. “The proper technique is 2 on 1 try to peel the arm and defend the neck crank. You put your two hands on the ground and your hand only came up when you were ready to tap.”

Abdelaziz also claimed Nurmagomedov and his team aren’t particularly interested in rematching McGregor at this point in time.

“If you can’t make us 100m we know you can’t go fight somebody else because your ass is not getting a rematch,” he said. “Go open a liquor store and focus on selling alcohol especially after all the ***** you talked. Just stfu and move on.”

damm.. cant really blame them... conor got a taste of what he deserve. i still think khabib needs conor more than conor needs him tho..

once the floyd/khabib hype die down, which it will. khabib will go back to just another guy. khabib doesnt have that star power. hate to sound like a hater but its my honest opinion.

khabib doesnt understand the business side. this mofo was responding to 50 cent on instagram on 50 cent's actual post and even posting on the ufc page lol. who does that? most of the top guys will never respond to a comment, especially one left on someone instagram's page. lol

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
      damm.. cant really blame them... conor got a taste of what he deserve. i still think khabib needs conor more than conor needs him tho..

once the floyd/khabib hype die down, which it will. khabib will go back to just another guy. khabib doesnt have that star power. hate to sound like a hater but its my honest opinion.

khabib doesnt understand the business side. this mofo was responding to 50 cent on instagram on 50 cent's actual post and even posting on the ufc page lol. who does that? most of the top guys will never respond to a comment, especially one left on someone instagram's page. lol
      McGregor said NO MAS

Comment

McGregor is still a bigger name. Khabib should trade softly. He is a fantastic fighter but it goes beyond the fights.
        Look at the business angle as well khabib and manager.

Comment

Working...
        X