Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golovkin fans: If Canelo wins fair and square will you give him his respect?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And....what if Golovkin wins fair and square? What then?

Comment

Even though I favor Golovkin and think this time he wins by KO, I think that if Canelo could come in with speed and stamina and clearly out box Golovkin for a unanimous decision that would indeed be something.

While I have a favorite, first and foremost I'm a fan of boxing.

Comment

I will and have said as much. My question to you is, if Canelo looks weak and loses the rematch (even more) clearly, will you acknowledge that Canelo was probably juiced for the first fight?

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          why should that matter? are you saying ward's not a true winner just cause he cheats and gets gifts? wow hater!!!
          Well Daggum man

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            yes exactly like all the floydy fans did in kovalev-ward or the first canelo-ggg fight. they gave their props to the better fighter. thanks for being so honest! they didn't just pretend like the guy they wanted to win did win no matter what happened.
            The first Canelo-GGG fight was a draw.

How can anyone give props to the better fighter if the official result was that NO ONE was the better fighter?

Comment

sure, if he wins fair and square then i'll give him credit.

it won't change the fact he got a gift draw in the first fight but this is a different fight.

All i hope for is that it has a clear winner with no controversy or excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

How can anyone give props to the better fighter if the official result was that NO ONE was the better fighter?
                Probably the same reason why many Golovkin fans praise Jacobs, even though he lost, officially! These same GGG fans also praise Canelo for the defense he showed in the first fight even though many believe he's the beneficiary of a corrupt system & often gets more respect than deserved for what he's failed to do in his toughest fights. Yet you hear the same Canelo fans piss on Golovkin even though he was the better fighter in both bouts.

Comment

Surely you're not that naive. If you truly believe a draw was the correct result then you're part of the small 10% who thought that. That makes this thread invalid since you're either a hater or dumb as ****e. Take your pick.

Comment

Will you be men enough to congratulate him and say that the better man won?
                    100% for sure anyone that says otherwise is ******ed

Comment

Meh, Canelo is a bit too much of a diva for me to really respect I think. Give a few years at least, in retrospect I might have kinder words for him.

Comment

Working...
                      X