Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[SEX] What is it like to get pvssy? Describe the feeling.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Scary View Post
      Oh, ****, download tinder, like everyone and try to see? Maybe there's something more aggressive than tinder you can use for sex only?
      I've had no success with tinder. Absolutely none. I'm pretty sure one girl I met on tinder thought I was a serial killer or something. I accidently gave her the creep vibes.

Comment

wtf is wrong with you man

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
          I've had no success with tinder. Absolutely none. I'm pretty sure one girl I met on tinder thought I was a serial killer or something. I accidently gave her the creep vibes.
          She was playing hard to get bro

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
            She was playing hard to get bro
            Lol nah dude she stood me up. I was at her house ready to pick her up and everything. Called her, waited for a few minutes. No response. She was scared. Prolly called 911 on my ass.

Comment

Stip mentioning me please. Its annoying to see my notificiations

Comment

It pretty much feels exactly like a Fleshlight except sometimes it smells bad.

Sex is mostly mental. Pu$sy by itself isn't all that. By mental I mean "wow I'm turning this fine ass girl inside out and making her scream and come all over my dick and making her my dick slave."

There are some girls that are much tighter than others though and squeeze your dick like a vacuum.

There are some girls with extra tight pu$sies, know how to work it, know how to do extra things like lick your neck and ears on top of having a banging body that will make you come like a volcano.

I might be downplaying it a little though because I get around and it's lost its appeal a little for me and at this point feels pretty routine but pu$sy is still easily 100 times better than Jacking off
                Last edited by DARKSEID; 05-29-2017, 05:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary View Post
                  Sex with feelings involved is the best.

All vaginas are pretty different, there's some who don't get wet (specially if they do alot of drugs, regularly) then there's the girls who get super wet, and their body completely oversweats when their horny. That's pretty sexy, because they can't really fake that. But vaginas are nice, but again, find a girl you really like, it might take a year to get the sex to that level.
                  This man right here knows what he's talking about.

Sex without feelings is just a few levels above jacking off.
                  Last edited by DARKSEID; 05-29-2017, 05:20 AM.

Comment

Uhhh...I'm confused as to why I have the unworthy honor of constantly being mentioned...

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                      This man right here knows what he's talking about.

Sex without feelings is just a few levels above jacking off.
                      Yeah the hard part, I guess, is to get it. Never really had that problem, but I can feel the older I get, the harder it is to meet woman. While studying, it's always the easiest, work related is also good. But just finding someone when you are above the twenties, is really hard.

I don't know what advice to give, if you simply just can't get laid, it's probably something to do with your situation, I guess those people are either very awkward socially, very creepy / no confidence and/or very poor. If you can click off two of those categories, I don't know man.

Comment

Working...
                      X