Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Floyd be penalized for turning his back to opponents?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Talking about fouls he should have been disqualified when he fought Judah . Roger entered the ring than he started choking Judah

Comment

Originally posted by MK4R32 View Post
      Just look at the poll bro
      Who cares about this bias poll!? This is the land of "he's great, feared, blah blah blah" then a fighter loses the avatars get switch...I.e Lucas Mathyess...All that d!ck riding & now he's barely mentioned! This place is full of full blown haters or cheerleaders with a sprinkle of people who keep it real!

Comment

And Larry said I was trolling. Tsk tsk.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          I havent seen anything in the unified rules against turning your back
          Sometimes, I think these refs get so confused by what they see that isn't normal, that they just automatically assume its wrong. For instance, when Manny socked Clottey with both fists at the same time, he gave him a warning. Now I don't know if its illegal or not, but I don't see why it would be. The puncher is only putting himself at a disadvantage with a move like that. Another instance I seen, is when Pernell Whitaker was warned for ducking too low. Again, I'm not sure how legal it is, but once again, it puts the ducking fighter at a disadvantage.

Comment

Originally posted by Berry Picker View Post
            Sometimes, I think these refs get so confused by what they see that isn't normal, that they just automatically assume its wrong. For instance, when Manny socked Clottey with both fists at the same time, he gave him a warning. Now I don't know if its illegal or not, but I don't see why it would be. The puncher is only putting himself at a disadvantage with a move like that. Another instance I seen, is when Pernell Whitaker was warned for ducking too low. Again, I'm not sure how legal it is, but once again, it puts the ducking fighter at a disadvantage.
            Who is the guy in your sig?

Comment

Originally posted by Triumph 916 View Post
              Who cares about this bias poll!? This is the land of "he's great, feared, blah blah blah" then a fighter loses the avatars get switch...I.e Lucas Mathyess...All that d!ck riding & now he's barely mentioned! This place is full of full blown haters or cheerleaders with a sprinkle of people who keep it real!
              Serious poll bro. Simply yes or no.
              If I wanted to troll or make a bias poll I would have added "Ducking" as the third option for defense.

Comment

I mean OF COURSE..... its illegal to show your back to an oppenent.

so floyd does his shoulder roll so much he basically is showing his back 90% of the de defending but he returns so quick and move back so quick it hard for the ref to penalize him.

Imagine if he does his exaggerated shoulder roll and never roll back, any ref worth his merit will warn mayweather.

Comment

Should Alvarez be penalized for punching the ropes????

Comment

Originally posted by Croyd View Post
                    Serious poll bro. Simply yes or no.
                    If I wanted to troll or make a bias poll I would have added "Ducking" as the third option for defense.
                    Serious answer...NO he shouldn't be peninalized & Floyd shouldn't "cry" if he gets hit in the back occasionally.

But seriously, the things you guys make threads about are crazy...especially when it comes to Mayweather. Each poll that has to do with Mayweather is always extremely bias or hate filled...

Comment

Originally posted by Triumph 916 View Post
                      Serious answer...NO he shouldn't be peninalized & Floyd shouldn't "cry" if he gets hit in the back occasionally.

But seriously, the things you guys make threads about are crazy...especially when it comes to Mayweather. Each poll that has to do with Mayweather is always extremely bias or hate filled...

Actually I am new to these forums and this question has been lingering in my mind since I watched that fight.
                      I don't see where I made it bias, I don't see where I put any hate into it.
                      The reason I used this fight as an example is because its the only fight I've seen where the puncher(Canelo) gets a warning for hitting in the back when the opponent(Floyd) kept turning his back.

It's a legitimate question , there's no reason to be so defensive for Floyd.

And for you to say a yes or no poll is extremely bias , I honestly don't know if you understand the word "bias"

Comment

Working...
                      X