Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reflex+speed=me View Post
    for those who were hurt by roaches words & thinks hes a racist,

roach called garcias boy a mexican & seckbach a jew.. umhh.. they are

i grew up going to nyc elementary, middle & highschool.. if yall think thats bad yall some soft puszy boys. wayyyy worst things are said in the playgrounds i grew up at. especially on the basketball courts, handball courts & on football turf. for yall who are sensitive nd thought this was bad, I GREW UP IN NYC THIS AINT SHT, WHAT ROACH SAID WASNT SHT. I CAN TELL YALL WOULDNT HAVE LASTED GROWING UP HERE IN NYC, ESPCIALLY IN MY HOOD (HOLLIS QUEENS) & ME ND MY BOYS WOULDA PICKED ON YOU CLOWNS & TOOK YALL GIRLFRIENDS
    WE WOULDA STOLE YALL LUNCH MONEY, TOOK YALL BIKES, TOOK THE CLOTHES OFF YA BACK. THEN WE WOULDA ASKED YOU WHAT SIZE ARE THOSE KICKS ND YALL BETTER SAY MY SIZE, CAUSE WE TAKING THOSE TOO!
    FCUK OUTTA HERE W THAT
    Uh oh. Not my kicks. Aww, man, I'm so scared. You better be strapped if you're finna take my kicks.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
      what about what floyd's F@66ot ass said about asians?...what , is he exempted just coz he was a victim of his ancestors being persecuted?...GTFOH with your BS.....
      What are you going on about you imbecile.

I'm just posting a part that people say didnt happen.

Both camps messed up by using racism and slurs against each other.

I clearly said in the op how both camps are stupid.
      Last edited by shacasulu; 11-20-2013, 02:08 AM.

Comment

Roach doesn't know Elies name so he called him a Jew which he is

Roach didn't know that fat mexicans name so he called him a mexican, which Garcia said he isn't but he looks just like one

None of this would of happened if Garcia left when he was supposed to

Comment

WE WOULDA STOLE YALL LUNCH MONEY, TOOK YALL BIKES, TOOK THE CLOTHES OFF YA BACK. THEN WE WOULDA ASKED YOU WHAT SIZE ARE THOSE KICKS ND YALL BETTER SAY MY SIZE, CAUSE WE TAKING THOSE TOO!
          FCUK OUTTA HERE W THAT
          I would have stabbed you repeatedly if you attempted that on me. You ****ing forum poster.

*Roach/Ariza part 2 e-brawl about to break out*

Comment

Originally posted by shacasulu View Post
            For the clowns that are saying "BUT, BUT, BUT.... FREDDIE CALLED THEM WHAT THEY ARE!!!"

You morons its the context in which Roach puts your nationality in.

He is using your nationality or race as a means of insulting you because in his beliefs being a Mexican or Jew is a flaw thus calling you "****ing Mexican" or "****ing Jew".
            Exactly, bro. Roach is racist, plain and simple.

Comment

Originally posted by sparkman0811 View Post
              Exactly, bro. Roach is racist, plain and simple.
              So is Floyd. Why do you support a racist as your sig?

Comment

Originally posted by sparkman0811 View Post
                Uh oh. Not my kicks. Aww, man, I'm so scared. You better be strapped if you're finna take my kicks.
                Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                I would have stabbed you repeatedly if you attempted that on me. You ****ing forum poster.

*Roach/Ariza part 2 e-brawl about to break out*
                rrrentertainment.com, its the website i own. go there & subscribe, put some money in my pocket clown

ima future millionaire & a business owner with my own production company.. nd you are?..

.. oh okay, i figured

Comment

rrrentertainment.com, its the website i own. go there & subscribe, put some money in my pocket clown

ima future millionaire & a business owner with my own production company.. nd you are?..

.. oh okay, i figured
                  Um, no. You are the creator of a cheap homemade **** website where users spend less than 0:57 seconds on it on average with 2.40 daily pageviews per visitor. In other words, you're ****ing broke dude.

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/rrrentertainment.com

Comment

i grew up going to nyc elementary, elementary& elementary (4-35).. if yall think thats bad yall some soft puszy boys. wayyyy worst things are said in the playgrounds i grew up at. especially on the basketball courts, handball courts & on football turf. for yall who are sensitive nd thought this was bad, I GREW UP IN NYC THIS AINT SHT, WHAT ROACH SAID WASNT SHT. I CAN TELL YALL WOULDNT HAVE LASTED GROWING UP HERE IN NYC, ESPCIALLY IN MY HOOD (HOLLIS QUEENS) & ME ND MY BOYS WOULDA PICKED ON YOU CLOWNS & TOOK YALL GIRLFRIENDS
                    FCUK OUTTA HERE W THAT
                    Straight thug doh.

Comment

i grew up going to nyc elementary, middle & highschool.. if yall think thats bad yall some soft puszy boys. wayyyy worst things are said in the playgrounds i grew up at. especially on the basketball courts, handball courts & on football turf. for yall who are sensitive nd thought this was bad, I GREW UP IN NYC THIS AINT SHT, WHAT ROACH SAID WASNT SHT. I CAN TELL YALL WOULDNT HAVE LASTED GROWING UP HERE IN NYC, ESPCIALLY IN MY HOOD (HOLLIS QUEENS) & ME ND MY BOYS WOULDA PICKED ON YOU CLOWNS & TOOK YALL GIRLFRIENDS
                      FCUK OUTTA HERE W THAT
                      Dude you have me TERRIFIED!!!! Oh no, my lunch money!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X