Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mares, Garcia share coach, similar challenges in Davis, Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mares, Garcia share coach, similar challenges in Davis, Spence

Three- and four-division title-winners Abner Mares and Mikey Garcia have two things in common, the first, being that each is a massive underdog trained by Garcia's brother, Robert, entering their next fight. The second is that they're rising in weight to challenge younger, left-handed 130- and 147-pound champions Gervonta Davis (20-0, 19 KOs) and Errol Spence (24-0, 21 KOs) who are perceived to have superior advantages in size, speed and power.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If García can bang in welterweight he can K.O Spence.

Comment

Mares and Garcia also share similar destinies that they are both getting KTFO also.

Comment

Two good fighters, just way too small and don't punch hard enough for the weight.

Comment

These are the type of Fighters I follow, guys who are willing to take a big risk to be great and they believe in themselves. Both Mexican/American with tremendous heart

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
            If García can bang in welterweight he can K.O Spence.
            Garcia couldnt bang at 140 and hes facing a guy who will be about 160 (maybe more) on fight night

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
              Garcia couldnt bang at 140 and hes facing a guy who will be about 160 (maybe more) on fight night
              He K.D Lipiniets

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                He K.D Lipiniets....

And you don't know.

Look Márquez in 145 pounds in the last fight against Pacquiao

Comment

Mikey Garcia, you were a good fighter to watch and I will sincerely miss your talent in the ring.

Comment

Errol Spence is my guy but shame on him on this one. This is a cherry pick unfortunately there is no way this cheery pick goes wrong. Errol is actually a 154lb fighter campaigning at welterweight. Garcia at best is a 135lb fighter 'cos we saw his punches couldn't even make a dent at 140. With nothing to keep Errol off him, he probably gets beaten into submission and if he wants to be a brave little guy and his corner refuses to throw in the towel, he just might seriously get hurt.

Just goes to show you when all these fighters pretend like they want to fight this guy or that and they both share managers, and doesn't happen, just goes to show that they don't really want it. Garcia-Spence should not be made under any circumstance and it got made with Garcia pushing for it. So that tells me if Error had pushed hard to get Danny Garcia especially on PPV, it would have been made. Neither of them want it, they both wanted easy touches in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                    X