Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson in Medically Induced Coma To Reduce Swelling

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG...this is horrible. I don't like that the guy but my prayers go out to him and wish him all the best.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Barron View Post
      isn't this the scumbag that pimped out little girls? karma's a *****.
      You’re a piece of ****...What type of person are you?!?...smh

Hoping for a good recovery!!

Comment

• Unfortunately severe injuries are the price that some pay for lacing them up. Wishing him the best for a full recovery.

Comment

• It's unfortunate what has happened to Stevenson. Never did he expect his fight in the ring to be his last. However, let's put his career in perspective, he neglected to fight his mandatories for years, he chose to pick opponents who he knew couldn't hurt him. For years, his level of opposition was medium. At 41, he wasn't ready for that type of fire the opposition would bring. Consequently , he will never fight again, he might never be the same again and is now fighting for his life. He Just got married, just had a kid in November, things couldn't be worse for him. Boxing is NOTHING to **** with if you dont take it seriously.

Comment

• This is phuking sad

Comment

• Even if he was a brutal savage pimp that abused teenage women like a monster this is still bad. Stevenson has given us some great fights over the years and did go to jail already after all. You have to feel bad for the family and hope he pulls through and retires now.

Comment

• all the best champ

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post

What kind of person are YOU? Supporting a pedophile.

I have a daughter and I don't feel an ounce of sorry for this guy.

Karma - It will get you eventually.

And let me add this, avoided all the real contenders in the division and once he faced a legit one, look at what happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post

the type of person that doesn't virtue signal. i'm not even celebrating his condition, more indifferent about it. pedo pimps like stevenson get murdered in prison often. how much do you weep for them? i'd wager you don't. so what makes stevenson any different?
                    Last edited by John Barron; 12-02-2018, 04:32 PM.

Comment

• Mixed feelings. If this dirt bag was yo get hurt in something outside of boxing, I wouldn't care, a bit like Valero.

Getting injured in the ring changes things a little.

Comment

Working...
                      X