X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
    Kante and Jorginho made your boy Ali look like Zidane out there
    I swear even when that guy is running rampant all over us like usual I still don’t think he’s good.

Weird player.

The only comparable player I can think of is Ljungberg or someone like that. I don’t really see the talent

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
      He's very good but doesn't get tested enough to be the worlds best. When he does have to face some half decent opposition he's looked shaky quite a few times. There's a reason why Alisson starts ahead of him for Brazil.

He's lucky City are so dominant he has **** all to do and even then he manages to do a few silly things.

Best in the world is between Oblak, De Gea, Alisson and Neuer.

Talking of keepers though this Kepa guy is ****ing ****e Horrendous for the first two goals.
      He's a bit of a **** too (Ederson). I didnt like how he tried to get in Mane's face because they were getting wrecked last season.

Mane is such a nice guy. Never loses his temper and apparently helps all the new guys get comfortable in england too.

Comment

• Where would Jorginho play in City's lineup btw?

If he would have gone there.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          Where would Jorginho play in City's lineup btw?

If he would have gone there.
          Would've rotated and eventually replaced 33 year old Fernandinho.

Looks like we're after Frenkie De Jong for the job now.

Comment

• I though Concacaf was corrupt, conmebol is a f joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post

Looks a player that boy.

Comment

• Dat free kick from my boy Trent doe.

Told you guys ages ago he was class didn't I.

Comment

• Too bad embedding failed. i love the The Exploding Heads.

http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=3709528

Seriously Owesome Nevery time..

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post

Using what we know now though, do you think he would have sufficed where Fernandinho plays?

He's showing he isnt physical enough for England and really isnt fast enough either.

Do you think he could have played in a Xavi-like role? Right of the middle 3.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                      Using what we know now though, do you think he would have sufficed where Fernandinho plays?

He's showing he isnt physical enough for England and really isnt fast enough either.

Do you think he could have played in a Xavi-like role? Right of the middle 3.
                      I haven't learnt anything about Jorginho from watching him 7-8 times for Chelsea that I didn't already know from watching him in the same system at Napoli about 40 times.

He's still the perfect player to play at the base of the midfield for us in recycling possession and breaking the lines.

2 games ago you and sparked were calling him a metronome/premium signing, give it another few weeks and maybe you'll be back to that line of thinking. It pains me to see how reactionary you lot are.

Sarri's way of playing is complex and it will take more than 3 months of a season for the squad to get used to that, I think there were quotes coming from Sarri along those lines at the beginning of the season. The good start Chelsea made has blinded people into thinking that that's their level. It isn't yet. Expect Sarri to have the same teething problems Pep had in the first season here because of the radical changes in philosophy from Conte's methods.

...and Jorginho with his attributes is the key to that entire philosophy, Sarri knows that. Anyone suggesting Kante should be put back into that position at the base just doesn't get it at all unfortunately.

Comment

Working...
                      X