Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Hearn Treated Ortiz Like Clown, All Unfulfilled Promises

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OgTripleOg View Post
    nobody gives a damn that AJ can sell out a stadium to a bunch of drunks and casuals that came to sing while piss drunk. 80k tickets sold in the uk doesn't mean jack over half of those people don't even care about boxing. thats the truth.
    Keep getting fccked in the assz with the US pricing scheme. No one gives a heck.

The fans can't even afford wilders gate.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfan8888 View Post
      Wilder had a contract to fight Joshua next

Joshua signed it

Wilder ducked him and refused to fight

Keep using Joshua to build up your fight, the arena you fight out next is half empty

The world sees wilder as the man who ducked Joshua and it hurts his small fan base
      LMAO!!!!

No.

Only AJ fans think Wilder avoided the fight.

Most folks know AJ ducked it at least twice.

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
        Scott is a another American hype job .... he quit against Chisora but went twelve with the killer Ortiz

You keep blowing smoke up each other’s bums hyping up Ortiz when his only decent win is Jennings ffs
        Look, I am not going to spend a lot of time trying to convince folks who should know better.

Believe what makes you feel better, but dont ever act like no one tried to tell you the truth.

Y'all are pitiful...

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          Did he? I know Ortiz's manager said they were in talks, but he never confirmed that they reached an agreement. Do you have a link?
          I was talking about this, so maybe I'm jumping the gun saying a deal has been signed, because if it has, that hasn't been reported yet.

https://www.boxingscene.com/luis-ort...return--132815

The point I made is valid though. If Hearn really treated Ortiz so badly before - lying to him and decieving him - no way would Luis and his manager be thinking about signing with Matchroom again.

Comment

When did acting like a little girl, become the way to act in heavyweight boxing? Now both Ortiz and Wilder are acting like little b!tches. They think just because Parker talked his way into a fight, they can. Ortiz is no boogeyman, he's just an old fighter that wasted a lot of years not fighting anyone of note. Wilder is no all time great. He's just a guy who has fought 10 years without stepping up until now. Wilder is running his mouth about AJ, but won't sign the contract sitting on his living room table. Hearn gave Ortiz 2 or 3 fights to build him up in the UK for a clash with AJ but Ortiz stank the place out so bad, they let him go. People will say the AJ is ducking Wilder but you can't duck a guy who won't sign to fight you hahahahah, idiots. And Ortiz's last two guys are ranked 170th and now 62nd. Hardly world beaters hahah. But I guess it's OK for him to talk ***** about a guy who has fought 4 of the top ten in the world right now??? You idiots are shameless

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfan8888 View Post
              Wilder had a contract to fight Joshua next

Joshua signed it

Wilder ducked him and refused to fight

Keep using Joshua to build up your fight, the arena you fight out next is half empty

The world sees wilder as the man who ducked Joshua and it hurts his small fan base
              Didn't Hearn stop negotiations with wilder and make the povetkin fight before he decided to send a signed contract to wilder??? So let's make sure we got this right......wilder agrees to 15m flat to fight aj. Hearn sends a contract with no date, venue, or a signature on it. Finkle asked to have those things in the contract, and Hearn suddenly has 24 hours to make aj vs povetkin. Which by the way took two weeks to make. He then sends a contract with a signature on it to wilder after he makes the povetkin fight......and this is wilder ducking aj???? Lol. Ok buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Winky-Wright View Post
                Why are you asking him questions? this weasel isn't going to come on this site and answer he to busy jabbing old kongs butt cheek with nandrolone

AJ destroys this 80 year old In under 6
                Lololololol

Comment

Originally posted by Mrbamladen View Post
                  Amen. But let's not forget in this time......they had a rematch clause with wladimir that they were willing to make happen in Las Vegas until wladimir announced his retirement. Then suddenly they had a ibf mandatory in pulev who ended up pulling out of the fight. So naturally, they ended up fighting takam. Lol. Joshua fans sure know how to overlook history and tell their own story.

LOL!

Fair enough!

Honestly, I can't even spend too much time in this forum anymore because of the presence of so many posters who refuse to take the sport seriously enough to at least try to be objective.

It's OK to like a fighter.

But be honest.

I like AJ. I am on record in this forum as saying he will be the dominant heavy of his era.

But, when he or his management clearly avoid fights that should be made, I can't sit here and find excuses for him. Nor will I look for false equivalencies that make it look like the guys he should fight don't deserve it or are doing similar things- because they aren't doing similar things and even if they were that doesnt excuse it from AJ who is supposed to be the baddest man on the planet.

I am probably out of here for another few weeks because I can only take this forum in micro-doses anymore...

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
                    Just an absurd amount of spin and misinformation.

Their resumes are evidence of one of them starting as an unknown while the other debuted with historical fanfare.

The details of how Joshua's fights came to be do not reflect a Joshua looking to make great fights but rather great fights coming to Joshua. Whyte, Martin, Wlad, Parker, and Povetkin is a great resume, bar none the best, but Whyte, Martin, Wlad, Parker, and Sasha all pursued Joshua not the other way around.

Shelly was Wlad's manager. Why isn't this worded as Wilder called Wlad out, Wlad said Wilder needs to get more fights, and the manager they shared agreed with Wlad? That is what happened. If I was as propagandist as you I'd claim Wlad and Wlad's manager ducked ducked Wilder publicly.
                    Yep spot on....With Joshua asking for $50m and then refusing $80 m (min... two fights!) that tells me he was looking for easier fights ....NOT harder fights!.....Old man Hearn with his 'seven year plan' ...lol who gives a F.... about that....the Hearns are a pair of clowns who just can't stand the fact that the biggest heavyweight title fight in years doesn't include them or their fighter and through their own fault and doing they like their fighter have to sit around and wait like a bunch of muppets for the out come .

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                      Focus on fighting travis kaufmann on undercards whilst joshua sells out stadiums

you mean, concentrate on Tyson Fury, the king of England ?

the " fighting bum " jokes are getting old.....

it's not like Joshua will actually fight Wilder or anything

Comment

Working...
                      X