Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lil g is the biggest coward known to mankind. let's hope Canelo,Jacobs ignore him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
    Indeed, or perhaps the various difficulties I've already outlined were why such a fight didn't happen. Each time Golovkin's fight was connected to a big fight.
    fights that dont happen arent evidence. Its LACK of evidence.

evidence says 3G got beat by the first elite he fought, in his last bout. Thats the evidence, thats what we go on.

Hoping he can add some more evidence soon, hes not an unlikeable man.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
      Why in hell he should fight Charlo more than anybody else.

I don't see why he's more entitled to fight Charlo than any 168 champ, Nelo/Jacobs again, Saunders...ect...

Especially that from a business stand point, Charlo is not the most lucrative fight by miles.
      He's not either the most interesting fight legacy wise.

Golovkin has been in the business for a while, he's 37 years old, I think he has the right to pick his opponent, GGG picks CHarlo if he wants, not the opposite.

Charlo is a contender with an interim belt at 160 nothing else.

Charlo being pumped by the Dontay Nation community as the next 160 hope to stop GGG, I get it, but most people don't give a sht about that fight although I admit it would be a good match up.
      Yet when people were saying this about GGG you got really offended and called the guys that wouldn't fight him scared and cowardly. I expect the same thing in this case.

Comment

• Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
        fights that dont happen arent evidence. Its LACK of evidence.

evidence says 3G got beat by the first elite he fought, in his last bout. Thats the evidence, thats what we go on.

Hoping he can add some more evidence soon, hes not an unlikeable man.
        That's two seperate points you're addressing there, my man.

If you want to say Golovkin ain't that good because he went 0-1-1 with Canelo that's fair enough - that's evidence of a sort, though most would note that one was a lot closer to prime than the other and the fights were hellishly close. It wasn't really the question of Golovkin's ability that I was on this thread to discuss though (you can judge that as you will and you're absolutely as entitled to your opinion as anyone else) but the question of his supposed 'cowardice'

On the issue of the fights that didn't happen you are correct - there is no evidence that Golovkin deliberately chose easy fights because his team was fearful of him losing. For each fighter you name who he didn't fight there is a plausible reason other than caution (or 'cowardice') why the fight did not in fact happen... so again it's a matter of choice or interpretation, if you will. If you choose to believe that Golovkin's career is all smoke and mirrors, I would like to think you apply the same degree of scepticism to the careers of other fighters too, including the ones you like.
        Last edited by Citizen Koba; 10-30-2018, 10:05 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
          That's two seperate points you're addressing there, my man.

If you want to say Golovkin ain't that good because he got beat by Canelo that's fair enough
          i tihnk hes a questionable elite, a foot short of being classed as one, which is not an unfair assessment. I can happily class him as full on elite once he beats one - its up to him if he does.

On the issue of the fights that didn't happen you are correct - there is no evidence that Golovkin deliberately chose easy fights because his team was fearful of him losing.
          you are right that the guy/girl who worte this thread title is an idiot for writing "coward" in it. Theres no cowards in boxing (though there is a "ward").

However the general pattern of not making big fights until age 35 says most emphatically that its HIM not making the big fights. All the others mentioned had their big fights, with the possible exception of sturm, who had some unification which he lost, i think.

Blaming everyone else for your lackings is ridiculous.
          Last edited by DreamFighter; 10-30-2018, 10:11 AM.

Comment

• the man is 37 now.. give him a break. when he was running his mouth he was a lot younger. felt he was unstoppable. now he fought 2 hard fights with nelo and is getting older now and prolly realized he made a mistake by running his mouth. i mean yall wasnt making these "lil g a coward" thread when he was running his mouth back then right? i wonder why.. now yall kicking a man when he's down.

Comment

• Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
              the man is 37 now.. give him a break. when he was running his mouth he was a lot younger. felt he was unstoppable. now he fought 2 hard fights with nelo and is getting older now and prolly realized he made a mistake by running his mouth. i mean yall wasnt making these "lil g a coward" thread when he was running his mouth back then right? i wonder why.. now yall kicking a man when he's down.
              I saw people calling him a coward years ago which is funny because this so-called coward just fought a guy a lot of these people say is a legendary fighter and p4p #1. A guy that officially takes PEDs. What until GGG fades further away and see how much the hate will intensify on guys like Lomachenko and Crawford. Excellent fighters and decent people accomplishing good things in the sport.

Modern boxing fans in general are lame and the worst in all sports. At least the online ones. Calling fighters cowards, bums etc; and creating their own agendas and rules and never admitting to being wrong. If a fight doesn't go as they said it would or a guy turns out better there's "reasons" or "he still sucks anyway and is ducking ".

I've found myself more frequenting private online invite only we will ban you if you are the above type of "fan" forums on facebook and boxing history forums because they have respect for the sport and it's fighters and talk like adults about other fighters to one another. This forum has became a mess, an epitome of the modern "fan" and I'm close to logging out for good

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                I saw people calling him a coward years ago which is funny because this so-called coward just fought a guy a lot of these people say is a legendary fighter and p4p #1. A guy that officially takes PEDs. What until GGG fades further away and see how much the hate will intensify on guys like Lomachenko and Crawford. Excellent fighters and decent people accomplishing good things in the sport.

Modern boxing fans in general are lame and the worst in all sports. At least the online ones. Calling fighters cowards, bums etc; and creating their own agendas and rules and never admitting to being wrong. If a fight doesn't go as they said it would or a guy turns out better there's "reasons" or "he still sucks anyway and is ducking ".

I've found myself more frequenting private online invite only we will ban you if you are the above type of "fan" forums on facebook and boxing history forums because they have respect for the sport and it's fighters and talk like adults about other fighters to one another. This forum has became a mess, an epitome of the modern "fan" and I'm close to logging out for good
                Your points would be taken more to heart if you weren't one of these type of people like you seem to be criticizing.

Basically GGG is being subjected to all the ridiculous and unfair stuff his fans subjected Floyd and other fighters to. Now that he is on the receiving end, many of the GGG fans like you can't seem to take the same stuff you dished out.

Maybe the thing to do instead of not coming back, is confronting stupidity when it 1st pops up, not just when its directed at someone you like.

Just food for thought.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  Your points would be taken more to heart if you weren't one of these type of people like you seem to be criticizing.

Basically GGG is being subjected to all the ridiculous and unfair stuff his fans subjected Floyd and other fighters to. Now that he is on the receiving end, many of the GGG fans like you can't seem to take the same stuff you dished out.

Maybe the thing to do instead of not coming back, is confronting stupidity when it 1st pops up, not just when its directed at someone you like.

Just food for thought.
                  To be honest I've never been a GGG fan I just don't hate him or let fanbases dictate how I view a fighter.

I dislike Floyd because he's an abhorrent POS human being so I'm fine him being criticized and on top of that he has the most miserable and uneducated fans I've ever encountered regarding any sport. You'll find I took a hiatus of multiple years because Floyd and Manny brought too many casuals that ruined the board. The fans didn't make me view the fighter in a certain way my feelings were there long before. I was a Floyd fan back when he barely had fans and then I started to dislike him before all the casual bandwagon fans jumped on-board.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                    To be honest I've never been a GGG fan I just don't hate him or let fanbases dictate how I view a fighter.

I dislike Floyd because he's an abhorrent POS human being so I'm fine him being criticized and on top of that he has the most miserable and uneducated fans I've ever encountered regarding any sport. You'll find I took a hiatus of multiple years because Floyd and Manny brought too many casuals that ruined the board. The fans didn't make me view the fighter in a certain way my feelings were there long before. I was a Floyd fan back when he barely had fans and then I started to dislike him before all the casual bandwagon fans jumped on-board.
                    IN other words-you didn't say anything when this kind of stuff was being done in the past yet now you are and are threatening to leave because of it. You should've threatened to leave when this stuff was at its worst.

Basically you are just upset that people are criticizing someone you like and think is a "decent person accomplishing good things in the sport".

Maybe not everyone sees him that way.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      IN other words-you didn't say anything when this kind of stuff was being done in the past yet now you are and are threatening to leave because of it. You should've threatened to leave when this stuff was at its worst.

Basically you are just upset that people are criticizing someone you like and think is a "decent person accomplishing good things in the sport".

Maybe not everyone sees him that way.
                      LOL, I did leave. FOR YEARS. I don't think I posted between 2013-2016 probably longer. The two worst fan bases in the history of the sport ruined the site and it's not recovered. Most peoples allegiances today are still based on that pathetic saga and dreadful bout.

Comment

Working...
                      X