DAZN is better than ESPN plus

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rolshans View Post
    Woah, and I here was as a Canadian just wanting to watch more boxing lmao

Just making fun of some boxing people who didnt want PBC to succeed. Where was all of this vitriol when Haymon was bringing forth PBC. Its so funny to see people flip flop

Comment

Originally posted by Kezzer View Post
      The sort of response from a person who doesn’t mind biting his nose off to try and smell the flower?

If your not going to purchase it, let it be based on content/usage/experience etc. That’s fair enough. Any boxing fan (which generally involves anyone on here) I would expect to at least use the free trial and judge from there.

If you ain’t buying it because you don’t like someone that fine, spite youRself but rather silly.

Its to make fun of certain people who where against PBC having success, but NOW they want support...

Comment

I admit I was wrong about Mora, he's done a good job. They need to get Farhood or someone to score the rounds for the broadcast though. I do hope that this week we get the Sky announcers for the Newcastle card though, the DAZN guys wouldn't know any of those fighters, so hopefully they don't try to force that on us, just give us the Brits this week. A shame though that the WBSS card will be running at the same time as the Sky card.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Yea that makes sense. Admittedly the quality isn't as good as DAZN when its working. Thing is all the buffering + cloudiness makes for high quality unwatchability.
          Yeah I feel your pain. Nothing worse than a choppy feed.

If you haven't already, plug your laptop or PC straight in to the router and don't use wifi. Wifi is awful for streaming regardless of your internet speed.

Comment

Originally posted by BlakBread904 View Post
            no...you need a dedicated streaming device (chromecast or Fire TV stick) hooked up to your tv

only time I watch stuff on my phone is when I'm not home and I feel like I GOTTA SEE IT RIGHT THEN AND THERE

LOL the homie eff pandas with the 2012-era complaint
            I was shocked by this, cuz EP is always the one trumpeting how streaming is the future of sports and stuff. C'mon EP, you can figure it out brother!! I have faith in your technological capabilities!

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
              Yeah I feel your pain. Nothing worse than a choppy feed.

If you haven't already, plug your laptop or PC straight in to the router and don't use wifi. Wifi is awful for streaming regardless of your internet speed.
              Sh^t bruh that could be the thing right there is that checks out. I'm always using wifi.

Comment

Yea that makes sense. Admittedly the quality isn't as good as DAZN when its working. Thing is all the buffering + cloudiness makes for high quality unwatchability.
                I will say that the first time I tried to watch DAZN it was bad for me, switched over from Google Chrome (which is what I use for everything else internet related) and switched to microsoft edge to stream and it's been great. If I'm doing other stuff on my laptop while streaming it will gradually fall a bit behind, but otherwise no problem. I have to switch over to Edge for Showtime Anytime to work as well. What browser do you use?

Comment

Sh^t bruh that could be the thing right there is that checks out. I'm always using wifi.
                  You should still be able to stream just find with WIFI in most cases, but Ethernet usually is more consistent if you have a cord.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                    I was shocked by this, cuz EP is always the one trumpeting how streaming is the future of sports and stuff. C'mon EP, you can figure it out brother!! I have faith in your technological capabilities!
                    Thanks for the confidence lol, but I thought I did figure it out I went to the illegal stream.

And its not like I got much time to play with this sh^t to have figured it out. I was shocked I had problems from the jump honestly. Everything else I stream is cool. Its just DAZN. But DAZN has only had a few live shows for me to try to figure sh^t out & honestly I'm pretty impatient on fixing something when a fight is live. When I watch fights already shown its all good & when its live its sh^t is all I've figured out so far. Lotsa theories doe, but half of them are unappealing to me cuz I don't wanna buy a TV just cuz of DAZN fights.

But yea streaming is the future. I have dreams about being able to turn off the announcers & just listening to the fight sounds, being able to watch both corners with closed captions on so I can read both sides in real time & fix my view of the fight from the standard view to judges pov to ringside to the rafters. Can't wait til this streaming technology gets serious with what they can offer.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                      I will say that the first time I tried to watch DAZN it was bad for me, switched over from Google Chrome (which is what I use for everything else internet related) and switched to microsoft edge to stream and it's been great. If I'm doing other stuff on my laptop while streaming it will gradually fall a bit behind, but otherwise no problem. I have to switch over to Edge for Showtime Anytime to work as well. What browser do you use?
                      I hate MS Edge, but might be worth trying that to.

And yea I always got like 20+ tabs open so I doubt thats helping me here. Think I might just be trying to stream upstream with this just cuz everything is cool usually & maybe I need to shutdown everything & start with just DAZN & add sh^t from there to see whats killing my flow.

I've been planning on trying to f#ck with it during one of these bs cricket things or w/e they got on DAZN, but haven't gotten around to it yet is all.

Comment

Working...
                      X