Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: Golovkin Knocking Out Canelo is a Public Service!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
    You wont bet a man that doesn't hold a boxers words accountable? The phuck? I think canelo wins and you thibk ggg wins so lets bet. No need to predict how the win comes... Fair? Or you too scarred and arent a man of your word?
    I'm not a man of my word? What word is that? What words are you trying to put in my mouth?

And no, I won't bet a person who doesn't think a man should be held to his words. I have no way of knowing if you'll truly honor your bet, and your own words give the inclination that you don't care about lies being told. I conclude from that, if you don't mind lies being told to you, that you don't mind telling them yourself. Your word means nothing
    Last edited by GGG Gloveking; 09-13-2018, 03:42 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      I'm not a man of my word? What word is that? What words are you trying to put in my mouth?
      Your words saying ggg will win. My word says canelo wins. So bet.. Why you going around it? Quit the bs.

Comment

Your words saying ggg will win. My word says canelo wins. So bet.. Why you going around it? Quit the bs.
        You already have a bet on your account.

Comment

You already have a bet on your account.
          So you don't believe ggg wins. You don't believe your own words. You are a sad individual. EZ Work Next!

Comment

So you don't believe ggg wins. You don't believe your own words. You are a sad individual. EZ Work Next!
            You're trying to gamble with collateral that you've already used for another bet. Find something else to gamble with, since you're so confident

Comment

You're trying to gamble with collateral that you've already used for another bet. Find something else to gamble with, since you're so confident
              Lets bet money than

Comment

Lets bet money than
                I would, if I respected your word. I don't know you... where do you live,and what do you look like? Where do I come to collect if you don't pay?

Comment

I would, if I respected your word. I don't know you... where do you live,and what do you look like? Where do I come to collect if you don't pay?
                  You have a bank acct? You heard of email/mobile transfer?? Zelle? All major banks use it. Look bro im a man of my word. I was brought up by two mexican parents that don't play that b.s.. Respect over everything. My word and balls is all i have and I don't break them for no one lol scarface

Comment

• Two more days! The long wait is almost here. It's the battle of good vs evil. If you're an honorable man, you'll root for honesty (GGG) over the cheater (Clenbutenelo) Without PED, it's lights out!

Comment

You have a bank acct? You heard of email/mobile transfer?? Zelle? All major banks use it. Look bro im a man of my word. I was brought up by two mexican parents that don't play that b.s.. Respect over everything. My word and balls is all i have and I don't break them for no one lol scarface
                      Why wouldn't you apply that thought process to the next man? All you have is your balls and your word, how much is that worth to "sell a fight"?

Comment

Working...
                      X