Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: Golovkin Knocking Out Canelo is a Public Service!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
    Alright man, I'm dumb I don't know what I'm talking about let's bet accounts or stfu! Yabish
    Go look it up we already did. I got as bet with Icha as well. Final count down on your groupie asses, both of you.

Comment

Originally posted by Froch_uppercut View Post
      You’re delusional if you are confident in Canelo winning.

He’s better beating up welters, at 160 and no drugs he is getting his ass kicked.

GGG by stoppage mid rounds.
      Nelo by UD.

Comment

Lol it's too easy with you. Of course gggaynady has to try for ko, its his only chance. We already covered that, and why the phuck would I hold anyone I don't personally know accountable for what they say? Specially a boxer who is suppose to say whatever needs to be said to sell more and make more money? You can't be that dumb ggg? Can you?
        Just remember this statement when there's no KO and you want to talk sh it about Golovkin

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
          I see you enjoy being in the losers circle calling everyone else losers LMMFAO!
          You can't handle the truth. Always coming on here seeking attention like a 17 year old girl. All groupied out for the ginger bread man. Are you going to be at the fight. ?

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
            Originally Posted by Robi13
            Yeah yeah, I dont care how he wins, or what he says. I want a good clean exiting fight let the best man win. So when ggg doesnt ko canelo, does that mean ggg isn't a man of his word?

Nelo did try in the 1st fight, that's how he got tired cuz he was hitting lil g with everything but the kitchen sink while lil g was missing punches in bunches....LMMFAO!
            Throwing patty cake stat stuffing jabs lmao and missed a bunch of those too

Comment

Originally posted by DocGreenThumb. View Post
              Go look it up we already did. I got as bet with Icha as well. Final count down on your groupie asses, both of you.
              Ok cool, so you are confirming we bet accts... No excuses enjoy your last couple days mai fren

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                Just remember this statement when there's no KO and you want to talk sh it about Golovkin
                I know their isnt gonna be a ko.. I said canelo by UD

Comment

"A service to the beef industry". LOL Sanchez is getting creative with his sarcasm.

Comment

you want to shut them up quick... Just bet accts with them... You see real quick who believes what they say and who is just running their mouths. Most are just running their mouths
                    They can keep talking cuz all this can be looked at after the case & we can see who the idiots are. I don't mind taking an L once in a while cuz you can't win them all (unless you bet on Floyd....LOL). Last time I took an L was the Rigo/lomo fight. I thought Rigo was going to outbox lomo & even stun him....that was the last bet I lost. I'm glad I didn't bet the DSG/porter fight cuz I was rooting for Danny & even thought he might win even though my gut told me porter by decision.

All we can do is try not to look/sound bad on paper, besides I have fun messing with these fools....LOL

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                      Docgreenthumb has balls to bet but you don't? Then why talk sh.it if you don't believe what you say? You accuse people about keeping their word but you yourself don't even believe your words you say let alone keep it. What's that say about you?

Comment

Working...
                      X