Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golovkin fans: If Canelo wins fair and square will you give him his respect?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golovkin fans: If Canelo wins fair and square will you give him his respect?

Will you be men enough to congratulate him and say that the better man won?

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Will you be men enough to congratulate him and say that the better man won?
    I will be the first to do so! If he does his thing, he’s the stud at 160!

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
      I will be the first to do so! If he does his thing, he’s the stud at 160!
      Good man. That's what I like to hear.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        Good man. That's what I like to hear.
        A true winner; is exactly that, they deserve respect and praise... if it’s done on a level playing field

Comment

If close fight dont expect many guys saying a thing. If is UD then , yes. Most people will give him props. I will too.

But really I dont see that happening, lets see it September 15th

Comment

Yes but I can only speak for meself.

Don't expect any miracles from the turds. The common excuse will be that Canelo purposely delayed the rematch so that Golovkin aged as much as possible. That's just for starters. Who knows what nonsense they'll concoct.

Comment

they will just make some slow mo video and claim GGG really won and spam the forum with videos year after year while cheering on another boxer with a new created alt

Comment

yes exactly like all the floydy fans did in kovalev-ward or the first canelo-ggg fight. they gave their props to the better fighter. thanks for being so honest! they didn't just pretend like the guy they wanted to win did win no matter what happened.

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
                  A true winner; is exactly that, they deserve respect and praise... if it’s done on a level playing field
                  why should that matter? are you saying ward's not a true winner just cause he cheats and gets gifts? wow hater!!!

Comment

I’ll give him his due if he wins fairly. He couldn’t win while cheating though so I doubt he can do it while off the juice. Win or lose, he’s a proven cheater.

Comment

Working...
                    X