Collapse
No announcement yet.

How important is height for a woman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you guys saying I'll never get a girl?

Comment

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
      i\m saying you won't grow another one or two inches. post up a pic, let's see if we can get you fixed up.

Comment

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post

lets say 1 in 1000 girls, theres some that will love you...

Comment

But no girl will want me, because I can't protect them, since I'm not 6'0+.

Comment

I am short and can`t complain. My buddy`s dad is like a 5 3 Asian dude and his mom is a 5 10 French woman. Immature and insecure girls might find issues with a dude`s height in that case if you just want to get with them, pay them, sex them and leave, they ain`t worth the conversation anyway. I know some tall guys who can`t get laid if their lives were in danger. So it`s not as important as the social media presents it.

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
              Hopefully you are blessed with an 8/9" c0ck or an equally huge bank account or you best get buying stilts or get used to drilling dwarfs.

Get rich, the women will flock, most won't care how you look if they can smell money and an easy life
              Now I got a good story, I am a 5 7 that is in the morning lol but anyway back to my story. I had this co-worker, handsome looking guy from India and he was around 5-10. I would look at his arms, hands, shoulders though and he looked smaller than me, then I noticed his walk, there was something off about his walk. Really cool dude too, he lives close by, when I see him I talk to him and all. So one day I go to this girl at work that was checking by co-worker and I tell her, you do know he`s wearing stilts right
              She looks at me and she just laughs and tells me that Im jealous cause he`s taller and I am a shortie - I am like no, he looks taller than he should be. A month later same girl comes to me and on that day it was pouring rain outside. She tells me that they have been in the elevator and he has been complaining about his shoes being too wet so she asked him to remove his shoes and the guy did and she told me there was special king of a sock in his shoe like a stilt.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                Females are the most insecure and self-conscious species on the planet. Though most prefer taller guys, it has more to do with the guy being taller than they (female) are. Most females under 5'5" are also insecure about their own height and try to overcompensate by dating men who are over average height. It's like "I don't want my kids to feel like I do, or I feel vulnerable, so a big tall guy makes me feel protected". Another thing is the stillettos, heels give female a height boost, so to avoid the mother/son or sister/little brother stigma being with shorter men, they choose taller men. Bear in mind, they will still cheat on you or leave you for a shorter man, as I forget to add, they are also the most confused species.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
                  lol at the size of that tape.

Comment

I'm 5'7", my wife was 5'9". In fact, most of the women I had long term relationships with in my life have been pretty much my height or taller.

Comment

• Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                      I'm 5'7", my wife was 5'9". In fact, most of the women I had long term relationships with in my life have been pretty much my height or taller.
                      That shows all you tall folk that height don't matter.

Dean got game, son.

Comment

Working...
                      X