Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why the **** would they have Marg vs Cotto 2 and Mares vs Agbeko on the SAME NIGHT!?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why the **** would they have Marg vs Cotto 2 and Mares vs Agbeko on the SAME NIGHT!?

Damn it, damn it, damn it!!!!!

WHY!!!????

Yall already know that I am gonna get the Margarito fight, but why, oh why, would they put this on the same night!?

FUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by El Mero Chingon View Post
    Damn it, damn it, damn it!!!!!

WHY!!!????

Yall already know that I am gonna get the Margarito fight, but why, oh why, would they put this on the same night!?

FUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!
    Because H homie. They know that damn near everybody has DVR now. Besides atleast you get to pick which one you are gonna see. I'll have to read along on here then wait 2 months and watch um split up on YouTube.

Comment

Well, just stream one or the other.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
        Because H homie. They know that damn near everybody has DVR now. Besides atleast you get to pick which one you are gonna see. I'll have to read along on here then wait 2 months and watch um split up on YouTube.
        If youre gonna be on, Ill try and shoot you a stream. Hook it up for you and all your homies out there.

Comment

This is not unusual.

Comment

^^^ This ^^^, and if you don't stream the other one later..

Comment

or you can just watch them on http://SoSoBoxing.com dude puts the fights up all of them the same night

Comment

Golden Boy vs Top Rank

Comment

Originally posted by cactusEG View Post
                  Golden Boy vs Top Rank
                  Beat me to it!

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Mercury View Post
                    Beat me to it!
                    Idiotic if you ask me.

Let's take into account the Mexican fanbase...would they rather watch Abner Mares against Joseph Agbeko in a rematch of a foul-filled first fight? Or would they rather watch Antonio Margarito and see if he can once again repeat what he did in the first fight against PR's best fighter back in 2008 (and perhaps even today)?

It's a no brainer, really.

Not knocking on the fight, I'll be catching it/DVRing it but I just don't see how Mares/Agbeko can in any way, shape, or form compete against such a compelling rematch between Miguel Cotto and Antonio Margarito.

Comment

Working...
                    X