Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you cope with the most painful things in life?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you cope with the most painful things in life?

Like your parents dying or even worse them suffering a horrible illness 1st before dying?

Like the fact that your favourite animal or pet (and mine) is being cooked alive right now somewhere in china, when you feel the hot tap on your skin and you have to flinch away then you realise how much that poor animal must suffer ie its much worse than what you cannot bare for a millisecond longer and they are plunged into it.

Or other things like people being tortured or children starving in Africa etc or other general suffering that you empathise with

How do you cope with this type of thing because it hits me super hard?

It makes me angry that knowing full well how severe the pain is of torture that more isnt done to stop its sooooooo excruciatingly painful and yet its like its completely unimportant to governments etc they are more worried about brexit or transgender terms or some other bland run of the mill issue
    Last edited by AlexKid; 10-05-2018, 12:06 PM.

Time has never healed my wounds from a loss of life but occupying my mind with things I enjoy helped to numb the pain. I think of positive memories and tears turn to smiles sometimes. I always keep hope that one day I will see them again.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
      Time has never healed my wounds from a loss of life but occupying my mind with things I enjoy helped to numb the pain. I think of positive memories and tears turn to smiles sometimes. I always keep hope that one day I will see them again.
      Thanks for sharing brother !!

Comment

The question is who is suffering? Your mind is suffering, but you are not the mind......therefore you dont have to suffer....simple as that.

Comment

Originally posted by modernboxing View Post
          The question is who is suffering? Your mind is suffering, but you are not the mind......therefore you dont have to suffer....simple as that.
          True, thankyou

Comment

eat lots of sugar

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              eat lots of sugar
              xD sophisticated reverse psychology their Machiavelli

Comment

heroin

cocaine

church

Comment

Ignore them and carry one

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                    heroin

cocaine

church
                    Ive solved this now myself, ive solved 2big problems just being back on boxing scene,it really helps to write in public or to help yourself via helping others

Comment

Working...
                    X