Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have a strange feeling Arum will sabotage Pacquiao by not telling ESPN for tv deal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't mind if it's PPV, I'll gladly pay full price for it. If it's regular ESPN then even better. I just don't want to have to stream the fight. WAR PACQUIAO!!! I'll support him until the very end of his career.

Comment

Originally posted by filup79 View Post
      This was Dan's answer to Manny and the fight. Manny's team doesn't seem to be on top of things.

Dan Rafael, Watch The Boxing Beat on ESPN Plus (11:35 AM)

As of now the fight is on but it won't be an ESPN PPV as originally Manny wanted it to be because his team missed deadlines for deposits to pay for things related to the PPV event. They have also missed deadlines by which the Matthysse/Golden Boy money had to be put in escrow. So we'll see what happens with the money for Matthysse. As for TV, it would seem that now it will be either on ESPN or ESPN+
      Yeah manny has horrible people working for him wtf?

Are all filipinos late and unprofessional like that?

Its going to be on ESPN+ app, there is no way they have any slots open for Saturday its too late to make room for the fight on regular espn.

Comment

Everybody knows about the fight. How could WSPN not know about the fight? The officials have been chosen and Oscar and Pacquiao say there is no problem. Your prediction of doom will not come true.

Comment

the idea that Arum would sabotage the event (and cost himself money) is beyond ******ed.......

Comment

Pacquiao is as dumb as them Walmart workers.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              Everybody knows about the fight. How could WSPN not know about the fight? The officials have been chosen and Oscar and Pacquiao say there is no problem. Your prediction of doom will not come true.
              What prediction of doom mr sensitive?

you always getting butt hurt, I hope Lucas knocks Pacmans teeth out, you always talk Chit man move on

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
                the idea that Arum would sabotage the event (and cost himself money) is beyond ******ed.......
                This is what I've been saying. He's not THAT petty to cost himself money over this, especially if he can make ANY kind of money on an old dog like Pacquaio.

Comment

Matthysse has already been paid. The officials have been appointed and both Oscar and Pacquiao say the fight is on. No problems.

Comment

Yep, ESPN have no idea about a fight concerning one of the biggest names of the sport, a fighter which has fought on the channel before and are relying on Bob to tell them the fight is occurring, as they are the ones suppose to be showing it.

Sounds legit.

Comment

This thread has been up for two days. Nothing is going to stop this fight from happening on time.

Comment

Working...
                      X