Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 11-22-2017, 10:29 PM #11
Interim Champion

Quoted: 504 Post(s)
RedZmaja has a reputation beyond reputeRedZmaja has a reputation beyond reputeRedZmaja has a reputation beyond reputeRedZmaja has a reputation beyond reputeRedZmaja has a reputation beyond reputeRedZmaja has a reputation beyond reputeRedZmaja has a reputation beyond reputeRedZmaja has a reputation beyond reputeRedZmaja has a reputation beyond reputeRedZmaja has a reputation beyond reputeRedZmaja has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,000,000,058,431.50
Thanks for the green K - Boxing Goat 

Barrera doesn't have the best chin. He was knocked down by Ward while Kovalev wasn't even though he took the harder shot from Ward (that right hand). Kovalev is definitely more durable, at least as far the chin is concerned. I think Kovalev gassing is more due to his poor conditioning and drinking habits than having a weak body. If he indeed changed his habits there should be some improvement in that regard.
RedZmaja is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-22-2017, 10:45 PM #12
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2543 Post(s)
killakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,000,000,174,153.95

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
Bivol is with Duva? I think you're confused.

Duva is saving Barrera for the WBC. Barrera vs Bivol for the WBA Super belt is what should be next. Duva feasting on the WBO opportunity. Browne needs backing for the WBO. WBC will take longer
I think your confused. Bivol is co promoted by Duva and World of Boxing. Browne backed out of an eliminator vs Gvozdyk. He didn't want that work. Forget about him
killakali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2017, 04:26 AM #13
Banned

Quoted: 9180 Post(s)
Lester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 12,123,991,597,730.45
Total Points: 10,035,000,011,124,990,017,536.00
cheers for Polish girls - Canelo and GGG Bigdramashow! DIZ BOX! - 1hourRun Here's a fish. A striped one. Saltwater I think. - Mike D Thought id get you a positive gift, LOL! - JK1700 green k aswell - Tha_Greatest 
Talk about fighters who aren't retired cherry pickers - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by killakali View Post
I think your confused. Bivol is co promoted by Duva and World of Boxing. Browne backed out of an eliminator vs Gvozdyk. He didn't want that work. Forget about him
Bivol has his one promoter who is not Duva. Forgot the name
Lester Tutor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 12:54 PM #14
Undisputed Champion

killakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bivol has his one promoter who is not Duva. Forgot the name
wrong. I just told you who is promoters are. World of Boxing and Kathy Duva. Duva is the co promoter for the stateside fights. Get yer facts straight
Old 11-24-2017, 01:55 PM #15
Banned

Lester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond repute
cheers for Polish girls - Canelo and GGG Bigdramashow! DIZ BOX! - 1hourRun Here's a fish. A striped one. Saltwater I think. - Mike D Thought id get you a positive gift, LOL! - JK1700 green k aswell - Tha_Greatest 

Quote:
wrong. I just told you who is promoters are. World of Boxing and Kathy Duva. Duva is the co promoter for the stateside fights. Get yer facts straight
Lol.

Kathy Duva is not a co-promoter... as I told You i forgot the name, you would’ve said Ryabinski or however you say it instead you mention the company name.

“The undefeated Russian is handled by manager Vadim Kornilov and assisted by Main Events, although there is no promotional deal with them.” -Boxing Scene
Old 11-26-2017, 09:40 PM #16
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Lol.

Kathy Duva is not a co-promoter... as I told You i forgot the name, you would’ve said Ryabinski or however you say it instead you mention the company name.

“The undefeated Russian is handled by manager Vadim Kornilov and assisted by Main Events, although there is no promotional deal with them.” -Boxing Scene
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I sonned you again.

The deal was announced Saturday night before the Kovey fight:

By Boxingscene.com

It was announced on Saturday that Main Events will be working in some capacity with WBA light heavyweight titlist, Dmitry Bivol, who is promoted by Russia-based promotional company World of Boxing.
Bivol, who made his U.S. debut in 2015, made his HBO debut on November 4th as he blew out Trent Broadhurst in one round in Monaco.
The announcement by Main Events was made on Saturday night at the Madison Square Garden, before Sergey Kovalev knocked out Vyacheslav Shabranskyy in two rounds at the Theater to capture the vacant WBO light heavyweight title.
Old 11-27-2017, 12:51 AM #17
Banned

Quote:
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I sonned you again.

The deal was announced Saturday night before the Kovey fight:

By Boxingscene.com

It was announced on Saturday that Main Events will be working in some capacity with WBA light heavyweight titlist, Dmitry Bivol, who is promoted by Russia-based promotional company World of Boxing.
Bivol, who made his U.S. debut in 2015, made his HBO debut on November 4th as he blew out Trent Broadhurst in one round in Monaco.
The announcement by Main Events was made on Saturday night at the Madison Square Garden, before Sergey Kovalev knocked out Vyacheslav Shabranskyy in two rounds at the Theater to capture the vacant WBO light heavyweight title.
It took you that long to come back with this? lol

"Some capacity..." Duva is not Bivol's promoter, ace
Old 11-27-2017, 01:15 AM #18
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
It took you that long to come back with this? lol

"Some capacity..." Duva is not Bivol's promoter, ace
LMAAAAOOOO they are the co promoter. Main Events is a promotional company. What other capacity would it be? Manager? Cornerman? Publicist? LMAAAOOOOO
Old 11-27-2017, 01:16 AM #19
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5487 Post(s)
A.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 50,000,000,001,111,108,878,336.00
Ward 115-112 - siablo14 Wash it after use because we know you're full of sh it - LOLffler tomming out in every thread - The Tribe knows his stuff - jas Personal attacks are flagged. - HAMMER77777 
Personal attacks are flagged. - HAMMER77777 Personal attacks are flagged. - HAMMER77777 Knowledgeable - jas hhahaha i got you banned idiot. get owned. uncle tom pretending to be black. - Shaolin Sword bahahha look at you still logging on even tho ur banned. what a loser lmao get a life nerd. logging on while banned smh dont u have friends? - Shaolin Sword 
one of the greats - jas one of the greats - jas 

Berrera is Sooo durable he gets dropped by “lil g” like middleweights
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
A.K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 01:22 AM #20
Banned

Quote:
LMAAAAOOOO they are the co promoter. Main Events is a promotional company. What other capacity would it be? Manager? Cornerman? Publicist? LMAAAOOOOO
You're asking me, or the source?

Hence, "some capacity" vs "co-promotes"
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Its ok bro, you were wrong, you will live bruh

Share This With Friends

Tags
barrera, durable, kovalev?, sullivan

User Tag List