Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: I Don't Need Whyte; Hearn Needs To Offer Me $7 Million!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
    ... at least Parker doesn't hold a windmill and he can't put VADA to track you down because you're on aspirin...
    Look at this sucker making excuses for juicers.

Weak ass mofo

Comment

• In In fairness Hearn's wet dream is Whyte beats Wilder & Joshua vs Whyte II is "The Fight" at HW. So yea I can't blame Wilder for trying to maximize his own upset when that is exactly what Hearn is doing by suggesting this type of fight that makes lil sense with how the HW landscape looks.

That said its not like Wilder's own upside doesn't improve if he beat Whyte in building up his rep in the UK & depending on how easy he were to beat Whyte could hype up Wilder vs Joshua itself just a nice amount too.

But overall Whyte doesn't deserve a title shot, but if Hearn offers a nice enough payday Wilder should fight whoever cuz this is a job at the end of the day.

Comment

• It's not like Wilder got any other lucrative options.
        All he got is Stiverne for less than $1 mil.

Comment

• Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
          Doesn't make it a good fight.
          You're missing the point he HAS to fight him it's not his fault. If he were stripped of his belt he'd be accused of ducking stiverne

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
            We got bigger fish to fry, first we gone fight the winner of Brassiere vs. Molina as they are engaged in a eliminator, then if this bum Jamaican gets passed Helenius hes going to have to fight in a eliminator himself for mandatory position just like Alexander Pedvetkin when he fought Mike Perez in a eliminator or just recently when Jusan Fransico Estrada who also won the 'WBC' Silver title had to face Carlos Cuadras -- ( yes you have to earn the WBC sorry Eddie)

....so I say yeah Eddie Hearn better cough up that bread before Dillian Shyte is forced to fight a live body in a eliminator for THE HW title, Deontay is not doing anyone any favors what has anyone done for him but waste his time and money on training camps?!
            Assuming they pay 7 million or more then yeah that adds up.
            Who is 'we'? Are you in Wilder's paid team? Funny man.

Comment

• Originally posted by genrick View Post
              It's not like Wilder got any other lucrative options.
              All he got is Stiverne for less than $1 mil.
              AJ wins the popularity contest and has more money....but that won't help him off the floor.

Comment

• I think that Wilder has the beating of Whyte, but he dont want it

Comment

• Originally posted by alexjust View Post
                  People always worry about, ‘Oh, this is a big payday.’ My life’s straight. I’m good. The love of money is the root of all evil. My life don’t dwell just on money. It’s all about peace and happiness with me, and my life is at peace and I’m happy with my family. I’ve got a great family, I’ve got a great career and when you find peace in your life, man, there’s nothing that can interrupt that. Nothing can interrupt your peace. So if they come up on that price, like we want, they got them a fight. I promise you that.
                  ==================

Hm..Isn't "money is the root of all evil" and "raise the price" mutually exclusive?
                  It's the LOVE of money that's the root of all evil. His point is that he's not jump on every "big" payday. He feels this fight is a waste of time and he would need something to make worth his time. I'd bet he'd probably take a Parker fight with a 3-5 mil 50/50 split plus gate & or ppv buys.

Comment

• Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
                    I think that Wilder has the beating of Whyte, but he dont want it
                    He wants Joshua after his mando.

AJ wants to stall and duck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                      He wants Joshua after his mando.

AJ wants to stall and duck.
                      After he get rid of Stiverne annoying ass we'll see

Comment

Working...
                      X