Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: I Don't Need Whyte; Hearn Needs To Offer Me $7 Million!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder: I Don't Need Whyte; Hearn Needs To Offer Me $7 Million!

Deontay Wilder understands why Eddie Hearn keeps insisting that Wilder fight Dillian Whyte. Wilder is convinced Hearn just wants to keep him away from fellow heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua. Hearn's company promotes Joshua and Whyte, both of whom will fight Saturday night at Principality Stadium in Cardiff Wales.
    [Click Here To Read More]

$7 Million flat (no TV) would be fair for Wilder to travel to the UK. Let's see the counteroffer. Basically Hearn is going to get paid off of Wilder twice regardless. Wilder knows that's coming. He's basically accepting defeat in that battle! Pay the man!

Comment

Wilder looking to cash out with whyte

Hats off to him . If hearn wants it he better pay the guy

Comment

Haha goes on and on about needing double the money and then ends saying he's straight and money is the root of all evil.

Comment

Wilder is not worth 7 mil. This guy is a joke, pricing himself out when he doesnt even sell in the US.

Comment

Ive tried to cut wilder some lack for as long as i can remember but im done. To say that he doesnt need joshua or even whyte is complete bs. With a resume as weak as his, he needs to fight a credible opponent & fast. I hope he doesnt really believe that he's worth 7 mill? Homie is reaching...

Comment

People always worry about, ‘Oh, this is a big payday.’ My life’s straight. I’m good. The love of money is the root of all evil. My life don’t dwell just on money. It’s all about peace and happiness with me, and my life is at peace and I’m happy with my family. I’ve got a great family, I’ve got a great career and when you find peace in your life, man, there’s nothing that can interrupt that. Nothing can interrupt your peace. So if they come up on that price, like we want, they got them a fight. I promise you that.
              ==================

Hm..Isn't "money is the root of all evil" and "raise the price" mutually exclusive?

Comment

7 million for what ? Fighting unranked bums ?

Comment

Technically that not as much when converted to pounds, so maybe Hearn should do it.

Comment

We got bigger fish to fry, first we gone fight the winner of Brassiere vs. Molina as they are engaged in a eliminator, then if this bum Jamaican gets passed Helenius hes going to have to fight in a eliminator himself for mandatory position just like Alexander Pedvetkin when he fought Mike Perez in a eliminator or just recently when Jusan Fransico Estrada who also won the 'WBC' Silver title had to face Carlos Cuadras -- ( yes you have to earn the WBC sorry Eddie)

....so I say yeah Eddie Hearn better cough up that bread before Dillian Shyte is forced to fight a live body in a eliminator for THE HW title, Deontay is not doing anyone any favors what has anyone done for him but waste his time and money on training camps?!

Comment

Working...
                    X