Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Piece Of **** Kills A Disabled Student And His Wife

God ****ing Damn

Comment

Saw this one on the news and pissed me off and my wife. I bet it was some crime of passion type sht. Chick probably banged some other dude and he got crazy.

In other news, some crazy white boy in Ohio jumped to his death in a court balcony before heading to trial for triple murder. He raped a 10 year old girl and killed the grand parents as well.

Fuk him rest in piss.. i wish i could have shared a cell with him i would have killed him slowly.

Comment

Another moment where humanity shows its evil side.

Not trying to be macabre, or disrespectful, but just wondering, he came in there without any struggle, so how was he only able to kill just his wife, and one disabled student?

Wouldn't it have been like at least 8 minutes or so before the cops could have gotten there, and at least another 13 minutes or so before they could have made their presence known to the shooter, so as to then scare him into suicide?

Or maybe he never intended to go on a "spree" and just wanted to kill his wife, and then spray a few random bullets for a few seconds before killing himself?

Comment

Originally posted by adrikitty View Post

Not trying to be macabre, or disrespectful, but just wondering, he came in there without any struggle, so how was he only able to kill just his wife, and one disabled student?

Wouldn't it have been like at least 8 minutes or so before the cops could have gotten there, and at least another 13 minutes or so before they could have made their presence known to the shooter, so as to then scare him into suicide?

Or maybe he never intended to go on a "spree" and just wanted to kill his wife, and then spray a few random bullets for a few seconds before killing himself?
          It says the guy asked to deliver a package for his wife whom he eventually shot.. they were married for 3months and were separated for a month now.. Looks like a passion crime.. Two kids got caught and one didn't make it..
          Smh..

Comment

Originally posted by adrikitty View Post

one of the problems with gun violence is that bullets don't care where you're aiming. they go through windows, walls, people, etc, and keep going until they hit something hard enough to make the bullet lose velocity, break apart, or stop.

i doubt this guy was looking to go on a "killing spree." i know he wanted to kill his wife. he probably intended to kill himself. maybe he just wanted to wound one kid and kill another, but i'm saying, "i doubt it."

Comment

dindu nuffin

Comment

Working...
              X