Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Round 4 Of Danny Garcia Vs Amir Khan...Was a Highly Entertaining Round Of Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Round 4 Of Danny Garcia Vs Amir Khan...Was a Highly Entertaining Round Of Boxing

Credit to Danny Garcia and Amir Khan. a lot of heart shown. Everyone was on their feet cheering - accept for Khan who couldnt seem to get his legs back. Other than that, fights like this is what makes boxing exciting, unlike boring hug,run, jab Floyd fights.

Last edited by FrankieBruno; 08-12-2015, 07:41 PM.

should have let the fight go on to be honest

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
      Looooooooooooool

Comment

Man it sounds like a shot gun went off when that left hook landed...damn

Comment

I sometimes wonder if you guys ever think about comparing fighters when they were the same age.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
            Fight honestly could have been stopped in the 3rd after he got hit...dude stumbled backwards across the entire ring

Comment

Uncontrollably laugh my a55 off everytime I watch the end of round 3, he looks like a deer stepping on hot coals
              Last edited by dan_cov; 08-14-2015, 10:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                I sometimes wonder if you guys ever think about comparing fighters when they were the same age.
                Naw that would not fit their agenda,they were not watching boxing then at all lets compare this to Floyd at 140

and of course

Comment

Khan's always going to get up and fight again...it was a fair stoppage because the Ref effectively was protecting Khan because he knew Khan wouldn't just lay down. The rematch would be edge of the seat viewing.

Comment

The fight should've been stopped on the first knockdown. Bayless signals Khan to give him his gloves after the count and Khan just looks down without raising them. Kenny then picks them up for him effectively giving him more time to continue.

Round 4 was 90% Danny and he landed some bombs on Khan, to his credit he tried fighting back and even got off some shots on Danny on the ropes but by then they probably didn't have enough mustard on them to do anything. Exciting fight overall

Comment

Working...
                    X