Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo vs. Monroe, Charlo vs. Harrison - Finalized For 12/22

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charlotte fighting Golovkin's leftovers.

Showtime and Team Charlotte have zero interest in a GGG fight. Everybody expecting some powermove by Showtime or PBC and they come up with Monroe!!! LMAO!!!

Comment

Charlos have potential but they are way over hyped.. they haven't fought anyone

Comment

I'm happy with the PBC fighters in the ring with anybody right now.

I also agree with them in showcase fights. They need to build these guys up on Fox.

Comment

Charlo is fighting a guy with 6 KO's!?!?!?! Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
            What a trash card to kick off the new deal with fox. Jermell vs Trout in a rematch or vs Lara would be better than this crap. Harrison won’t last 5 rounds with his chinny azz.

We already know Monroe can’t hang with the best after gettingg ktfo and quitting g vs GGG and getting schooled by BJS.

Jermall should be getting flak for us absolute trash 160 pound resume. Once this joke of a fight is over he needs to get Eddie on the phone ASAP and sign with DAZN.

He has Canelo Jacobs and Andrade waiting for him at DAZN. That’s at least 3 big fights. If y’all gonna y’all smack about crawford resigning with top rank u gotta do the same about Jermall not going to DAZN yet where he can get those big fights
            Who should have Jermall fought in the mean time? It was going to be either Murray/Sulecki/WMJ. Not clue what happened with Sulecki though.

Jermell should absolutely not have rematched Trout as that fight wasn't close. Obviously Hurd's shoulder injury killed this unification bout.

My beef with this card is why isn't it taking place in Houston? Perfect time to do it when they are facing these types of opponents. Because the Hurd fight definitely won't take place in Houston and Charlo against the other top MWs isn't taking place in Houston either.

Jermall vs GGG next and if GGG doesn't want it, then he needs to get a direct shot at Canelo. And obviously that fight would take place on DAZN.....or you would think.

So by those same standards you are holding Jermall to, Crawford should have signed with the PBC right? I mean who does he have waiting at WW on ESPN? His resume at WW is going to be looking super strong right?

Comment

"Jermall is the boogeyman doe"
              "Young lion doe"

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                Who should have Jermall fought in the mean time? It was going to be either Murray/Sulecki/WMJ. Not clue what happened with Sulecki though.

Jermell should absolutely not have rematched Trout as that fight wasn't close. Obviously Hurd's shoulder injury killed this unification bout.

My beef with this card is why isn't it taking place in Houston? Perfect time to do it when they are facing these types of opponents. Because the Hurd fight definitely won't take place in Houston and Charlo against the other top MWs isn't taking place in Houston either.

Jermall vs GGG next and if GGG doesn't want it, then he needs to get a direct shot at Canelo. And obviously that fight would take place on DAZN.....or you would think.

So by those same standards you are holding Jermall to, Crawford should have signed with the PBC right? I mean who does he have waiting at WW on ESPN? His resume at WW is going to be looking super strong right?
                Because NYC is a more valued boxing market than Houston and PBC just signed a new deal with Barclays to give them big cards.

Comment

Originally posted by SethP View Post
                  Because NYC is a more valued boxing market than Houston and PBC just signed a new deal with Barclays to give them big cards.
                  Just because the PBC signed that deal with the Barclays doesn't mean this fight couldn't take place in Houston. Now, I have no idea if any arena in Houston was open that day, but it was the perfect time to put them home. Because their upcoming fights sure aren't taking place in Houston.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                    "Jermall is the boogeyman doe"
                    "Young lion doe"
                    Boogeyman? I hate that term in boxing, but we shall see just how feared he is when GGG makes his decision on fighting him or not.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                      Boogeyman? I hate that term in boxing, but we shall see just how feared he is when GGG makes his decision on fighting him or not.
                      GGG will proabably fight Canelo again next and i'm sure we will see some morons claim that he's ducking Charlo.

Comment

Working...
                      X