Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: How Can Mayweather Hold Back Davis From Making More Money?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How can Hearn hold back Anthony Joshua from making the $50 million he asked for, guaranteed?

Comment

Originally posted by chicken- View Post
      Even though Eddie Hearn said himself he had no reason to believe the money wasn't there.

All the same people saying "Wilder doesn't have $50m" apparently have no idea who Al Haymon is.
      I agree this is a rediculous argument, the BT/Warren angle has a leg to stand on though as I'm sure if it was on BT AJ would have to cut sky a large chunk of his garantee, obviously this can't be proved or disproved because Wilders team wouldn't send a contract or meet with Hearn for some reason.

But also AJ will be getting over 50 mil anyway if the fight is 100 mil fight like everyone says. So it was a big garantee but he is set to earn it without a contract from Wilder if you see what I mean.

Comment

Originally posted by peplz View Post
        You mean the 50 million dollar publicity stunt. I can't believe that after all of Deontay Wilder's contradictions and lies y'all still act like there was ever a real 50 million dollar guarantee on the table. I guess it just sounds cool to repeat something that you know isn't true.
        The offer was real Hearn admitted it himself they chose to not accept it because aj didn’t wanna give up home field advantage so was willing to take less to fight in U.K.

Comment

Does Hean owns this site?

Every other story is about him.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            How can Hearn hold back Anthony Joshua from making the $50 million he asked for, guaranteed?
            Joshua turned it down because the terms weren't right (location), and the fight was going to have to be on BT, which AJ cannot contractually do. Nothing to do with Hearn.

Maybe you should ask why Wilder refuses to talk to Hearn about an April fight when he has a $20m minimum guarantee percentage offer on the table from Team Joshua?

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
              You must have missed the article where Eddie Hearn said the money is real, it's there but they are willing to take less money to make the fight in the UK..
              So yes the contract was real and Eddie Hearn admitted it was real but they still ducked Wilder....
              And I'm no Wilder fan but I'm just keeping it real!
              You keeping it alt facts real. What contract? Eddie Hearn admitted what was real? All I heard Hearn say is that they weren't interested in fighting in America. So they didn't even explore the offer. Why do you believe what Eddie Hearn said anyway? I thought everything that came out of his mouth was a lie. You can't have it both ways. Deontay Wilder contradicts himself so much, and gets tongue tied and confused and distraught and elated and enraged all in a five minute span during an interview. The dude is a basket case. Yet you take everything that comes out of his mouth at face value. Why?

Comment

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
                The offer was real Hearn admitted it himself they chose to not accept it because aj didn’t wanna give up home field advantage so was willing to take less to fight in U.K.
                This is more close to reality other than the "the offer was real" part.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyJonesJrp4pno1 View Post
                  Floyd stopping Tank making money. Tank has let his feelings known on Twitter all about this.
                  What's his take?

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                    Does Hean owns this site?

Every other story is about him.
                    This is why Hearn is the best promoter in the game today, in my eyes. He's the Don King of his day with staying in the news & getting his fighters name out there.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                      Sue for what?
                      Get Eddie Sperms twig out your rear

Comment

Working...
                      X