Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Imagine guns were banned and this happened to you.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    I woke up, jhonny needed to dump a turd..

I’m guessing jhonny’s turds are ..... glorified chum slurs...

My pizza guy is at the doorstep...
    I love some pizza

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Let’s speak only to Japanese... please... this old veijio only wants to speak Japanese, or Hebrew...

Mi thinks my Jew spic husband is kinda sharp..
      Ok onii chan you dog is very kuwaii .uwu

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
        You and everyone in your house would get chopped up by a machete.
        Yea, it would never happen in America. The issue we have here is liberals who make it seem like it could happen. They live in a society where they think it's different than what it was back in the 1700's. It's not. People are different, yes. We live in a more advanced society, yes. But time does not change when it comes to the evil that lies in the hearts of men.

The right to bear arms was put into our constitution for exact reasons of knowing 100, 200, 300 years after the country was formed, that people would slowly forget what it was like during the countries infancy.

The arrogance of man is something that is truly remarkable. Mother Nature/Father Time are undefeated.

Comment

what the hell was the door made out of??? cardboard?

Comment

i would honestly like to hear an answer from a liberal that believes in banning guns and **** the police cause black lives matter. how would they be able to defend themselves? obviously they won't call the police right?

Comment

But guns are banned already, WTF you talking about?

Comment

he put 3 locks on a door made out of plywood.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                  Is veijio a Japanese term? If not, I definitely see the humor in "let's speak only Japanese " (uses a Spanish term)

Veijio is Spanish... old person...
                  Know it all pimp players have un muddied the waters ... when in doubt.... muddy the waters.. let’s be...’cuz ain’t nobody dope like me.... I am.... one bad Mexijew man...

Ppl be lining up for this ex gangster... and my lil homies are way way smarter than me...

Unleash the Mexican Jew... emphasis on Jew... I’m as Azteca as Pocahontas is Native American...

My allegiance, my heart and mind.... Israel...... I can restate in Hebrew... Spanish, Classical Greek...

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                    I love some pizza
                    Japanese pizza companies weigh out their dough, cheese etc... I’m surprised no rice dong dude measures the amount of jizz sprayed in female Genetalia....

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
                      he put 3 locks on a door made out of plywood.
                      is it even plywood, i dont think ply is that flimsy. weakest door in history

Comment

Working...
                      X