Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Ggg just going to be HBO hype job like Kovalev and Roman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
    Casual boxing fans write fighters off after losses even if they are debatable “losses”.

OP is a typical casual that had never heard of Chocolatito until HBO showcases him and decided to dislike him because people like him.
    Agree, Roman cleaned out a couple of divisions long before they saw him on HBO for the first time

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to chrisJS again.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
      "Roman was all time hype".............................

You obviously know NOTHING about boxing.
      Roman has excellent form and an exciting style, when he lost he fought a very good fighter with a solid chin and punch.
      The only thing you understand are the records you look up on boxrec! You know NOTHING about methodology & technique if you did you would admire a fighter like Chocolatito!

Your just needing some attention with your tiny spoon in your tiny bowl of soup. Stir some where else..............

Ray
      I'm finally leaving boxingscene for good. It's painfull to see that there's almost no knowledgeable boxing fan left, just fanboys and beechboys posting sheet and trolling. A bunch of low IQ beetches. There's no need to lose my time on here anymore because I'm not a kindergatden teacher. They can blow me.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Ray Corso again.
      Last edited by StefanTosic; 10-12-2018, 08:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by StefanTosic View Post
        I'm finally leaving boxingscene for good. It's painfull to see that there's almost no knowledgeable boxing fan left, just fanboys and beechboys posting sheet and trolling. A bunch of low IQ beetches. There's no need to lose my time on here anymore because I'm not a kindergatden teacher. They can blow me.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Ray Corso again.
        You are right. It’s about 90% fanboys 10% boxing fans. I’m astonished at the lack of actual boxing knowledge and boxing fans here myself.

A lot of racism too. A LOT.

Comment

Originally posted by Dontbeahater View Post
          Lol Roman was cleaning up no competition (sounds like ggg and kov?) . The second he moved up to a busier weight class and had real competition, he got smoked. I would have loved to see him and rigo fight but rigo moved up for Loma and got smoked. Roman was all time hype. Never seen such a hype job when they were saying he can punch so many combinations while being defensively responsible. Guess not...

Ranked 20 best fighter of the last 25 years! Guess not
          At what weight ?
          Last edited by Chrismart; 10-13-2018, 07:43 AM.

Comment

That wud make Ward a bum since they spilt wins. FOH

Comment

Working...
            X