Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who took the most punishment Golovkin or Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by eternalfighter View Post
    You can make all the excuses you want it wasn't just the face ggg was huffing and puffing by the 4th! Do you believe he got tired by the 4th or it was canelo's body work?
    So now huffing and puffing counts. LOL! He was huffing and puffing yet somehow by all accounts won the latter part of the fight in most people’s opinions.

By the way I do think Canelo did great work to the body and what he did is what counts, not huffing and puffing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
      List the Golovkin boxers.

More importantly list their scorecards? How many of these fighters actually scored the fight like the press row did?

Example, Andre Ward said Canelo won but admitted he didn’t score the fight.
      You can question someone like Ward I ll question someone like Ledderman score card or not. Alot of these guys had been cheerleading ggg since he came in to the scene.

Comment

So now huffing and puffing counts. LOL! He was huffing and puffing yet somehow by all accounts won the latter part of the fight in most people’s opinions.

By the way I do think Canelo did great work to the body and what he did is what counts, not huffing and puffing.
        If you notice the question was who took more punishment, what I described is indicative of punches th the face and body.

Comment

• The guy who showed up to the press conference like this

Canelo clearly did more damage to GGG face and clearly bodied the phuk out him downstairs. GGG p issing blood for a week and hiding out in a bunker trying to regenerate a new head. Canelo went out clubbing with his bytch after the fight like nothing LMAO
          Last edited by bigdunny1; 09-25-2018, 10:23 PM.

Comment

You can question someone like Ward I ll question someone like Ledderman score card or not. Alot of these guys had been cheerleading ggg since he came in to the scene.
            I don’t have problem if you question that.

In the end I always say if I saw a fight I determine who won. It doesn’t mean crap to anyone to me I realize but so be it.

Comment

If you notice the question was who took more punishment, what I described is indicative of punches th the face and body.
              You don’t see the brain.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                One fighter fought a retired JMW on 2 weeks notice while another was suspended for 6 months - retroactively - for eating contaminated meat in his native country, Mexico.

The ignorance that GolovCUCKS possess is other-worldly.

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                You trolls are cute. Hang out with the delusional b*tches out there. You fit in much better.

2 people at ringside... TWO... Scored it for Canelo.
                At 1 point in time only a handful of people felt the Earth was in fact round and not flat.

At 1 point in time nearly half of all Americans felt Donald Trump would make a quality president. Most people have soured on this fact, however, yourself Lomadeaux and Redd Foxx remain in denial. Lord hear our prayers

Comment

You don’t see the brain.
                  No it's just yours that doctors have failed to locate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    No it's just yours that doctors have failed to locate.
                    Lil Robbie with the stellar joke. A for effort, F for execution. Much like your life you tried but failed.

You still mad I showed what a hack you are? Three rounds into the fight and you were the only clown who was ready to give the fight to Canelo. Calling anyone a nuthugger who could have had Golovkin up two rounds to one. LOL!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                      At 1 point in time only a handful of people felt the Earth was in fact round and not flat.

At 1 point in time nearly half of all Americans felt Donald Trump would make a quality president. Most people have soured on this fact, however, yourself Lomadeaux and Redd Foxx remain in denial. Lord hear our prayers

Spot on!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X