Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 09-22-2018, 04:16 AM #21
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2680 Post(s)
maracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,000,010,001,095,548.00
First Rate Poster - ironmt Preach on, my friend. - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damn Wicked View Post
But your grandfather was obviously intelligent if he could diffuse the situation without having to resort to fighting. Yes, I agree sometimes you have to physically defend yourself but most of the time it's smarter to have a cool head and avoid a potentially dangerous confrontation. Having said that, I know that fighting can be kind of fun , as long as you don't incur too much damage.
Yes all true
maracho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 04:42 AM #22
The Champ

Quoted: 2176 Post(s)
BoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 265,289,055,454,222,652,276,736.00
Total Points: 316,289,055,453,125,625,774,080.00
Appreciate it brah! - $BloodyNate$ Have some drank on me! - $BloodyNate$ Since you love Floyds dlck so much here is a replica of it.  It's small but you already know this lmao. - apples Keep up the great work champ! - JK1700 Cheers! - anthonydavid11 
War Tank! - Santa_ 

Stupidity first class. I wouldn't give a second of my time to those guys. I guess it was that stupid guy's time. Cheers.
BoxingIsGreat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 05:09 AM #23
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1052 Post(s)
TJ highway has a reputation beyond reputeTJ highway has a reputation beyond reputeTJ highway has a reputation beyond reputeTJ highway has a reputation beyond reputeTJ highway has a reputation beyond reputeTJ highway has a reputation beyond reputeTJ highway has a reputation beyond reputeTJ highway has a reputation beyond reputeTJ highway has a reputation beyond reputeTJ highway has a reputation beyond reputeTJ highway has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 150,000,000,000,010,003,415,040.00
your favorite - punchr great stuff - Santa_ Great posting! - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Stupidity all around! White trash fighting white trash over trash!

The white trash with the guns are ****ed! Stand you ground only pertains to private property, not the alley!

In Texas, individuals have no duty to retreat when they have a reasonable belief they are in danger of bodily harm or death if theyíre threatened in their home, in their vehicle, or at their job. To raise the Texas stand your ground law defense, the person must be able to show that they didnít provoke the person who attacked them. They must also be able to show that they werenít breaking any laws at the time of the incident.

Unless white trash confronted "Chuck Norris" or "The Terminator" they are screwed!
TJ highway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 05:29 AM #24
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 14386 Post(s)
Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,407,225,777,991,038,533,632.00
Total Points: 692,155,459,082,944,912,556,032.00
Been reading your posts.  Theyre not even in English.  U must have dropped out of school.  U sound very illiterate.  And I flagged ALL your racist stuff u will be banned - HAMMER77777 Keep it up man.  This is too EZ.  They ley a lot of shit go in here, but racism isn't 1 of them.  I'm flagging everyone of your comments.  If mega doesnt ban u, Boston will.  Racism is not allowed on here.  So keep writing, I'll keep flagging then I' - HAMMER77777 Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 
dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Year, Christmas, and all the best to you this holiday season Zaroku! - Redd Foxx Thnx for the green ;) - Boxing Goat Keep up the great posts, brother. - anthonydavid11 
Welcome Back, Signor Mata. - P.K Dionysus Rock on! - HeadBodyBodyBody Good poster with a unique style. - 1bad65 Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony A medal for Jhonny.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Zaroku The Legend! - travestyny For getting SafeSpace banned - 1bad65 No Message - Tony Trick-Pony Hey bro keep fighting the good fight. - BLASTER1 Cheers! - GhostofDempsey 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
Itís crazy I saw the video. Depending on where this happened the shooters might even get away with it by claiming stand your ground.

The guy that got shot was an idiot though. He must of been drunk or high.
Because if two guys draw firearms on me and my wife. Iím leaving so as not to put my wife in danger.

He continued to have a fruitless argument and provoked these inbred hicks.
These are the type of rednecks that only understand your point when you either have a boot on their necks or the barrel of a gun in their face.

Iím telling you these stand your ground laws are going to cause a lot more shootings instead of prevent them.
Never mess with two rednecks who are straight out of that classic movie, ďDeliveranceĒ.
Zaroku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 05:36 AM #25
the minge monster

Quoted: 3558 Post(s)
The plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 46,347,814.72
Total Points: 249,999,999,999,999,995,805,696.00
lol - denium lol - denium lol - denium lol - denium lol - denium 
No Message - Steve plunger No Message - Steve plunger No Message - Steve plunger No Message - Steve plunger No Message - Steve plunger 
lol - denium lol - denium lol - denium lol - denium Keep it up!!! - MDPopescu 
lol - denium to help you get it up for your bum chum Joshua - WTF Huck! You are one stupid dumb ass - Scott. Weiland My round innit - kafkod Nice sig, bruh - Tony Trick-Pony 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott. Weiland 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santa_ View Post
Typical southern garage sale.
I am actually more concerned with De La Hoya and what untensils he used preparing that food he is holding .
The plunger man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 05:42 AM #26
the minge monster

Quoted: 3558 Post(s)
The plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 46,347,814.72
Total Points: 249,999,999,999,999,995,805,696.00
lol - denium lol - denium lol - denium lol - denium lol - denium 
No Message - Steve plunger No Message - Steve plunger No Message - Steve plunger No Message - Steve plunger No Message - Steve plunger 
lol - denium lol - denium lol - denium lol - denium Keep it up!!! - MDPopescu 
lol - denium to help you get it up for your bum chum Joshua - WTF Huck! You are one stupid dumb ass - Scott. Weiland My round innit - kafkod Nice sig, bruh - Tony Trick-Pony 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott. Weiland 

To actualy pull that trigger and take someones life over some trash...jesus its beyond belief.
And then they stand there and then demand the woman to get down on her knees.
There is place in society for these inbred lunatics as for lunatic not walking away he is not right in the head...not now anyway
The plunger man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 05:57 AM #27
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1068 Post(s)
ΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,686,120,443,134,710,784.00
Total Points: 4,686,120,443,134,714,880.00
Let me start you off - JimRaynor Um, WTF? I'm having a serious discussion here and u start some stupid shit. My wife just had lifesaving kidney transplant surgery after being on dialysis for Years. you can go fuck yourself asshole. Piece of shit. - HAMMER77777 So youre a racist?  I will get u banned for that asshole - HAMMER77777 U think I care about white?  Fuck crackers and racists.  U Know you will be banned.  And u insult my wife again, I will take care of u personally.  COme see me faggot. - HAMMER77777 You will be banned racist.  Fuck u honkey - HAMMER77777 
I dont Know what yoru problem is.  We're having a discussion on immigration and u needlessly insulted my wife for no reason.  I will get u banned.  asshole - HAMMER77777 You are a crazy peice of shit, moron.  Fucking race-baiter.  There is no such thing as race so stop bringing it up.  There is only 1 race and that is human.  I will get u banned.  Asshole.  Now leave me alone before I involve the authorities for hara - HAMMER77777 Oh man, this is too EZ.  I will get u banned for family bashing again.  Adios amigo!  Enjoy your next ban.  Hopefully will be permanent.  DOne. - Plier88888 Oh you're going to prison, dumbass.  For the record, my wife is American, not Filipina.  Just like I'm American, not Indian.  We are US citizens, and thats what matters.  Get a good lawyer. - Plier88888 I already Told the mods to Check your earlier post, so they Know youre writing about my wife.  I will celebrate when u get your permaban.  Thanks! - Plier88888 
You are going to prison for harrasment.  U think I'm playing too.  I will not drop the Charges, no matter how much u beg.  See u in court, in Bismarck, very soon. - Plier88888 U will be banned. - Plier88888 I Know some whores too.  It would suck being Married to 1 (not Saying u are).  :D - Plier88888 Butthurt Fag - Sifo Thanks buddy - 1bad65 
Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - 1hourRun 

Dudes pride got him killed. He couldn't handle that two fat dip****s had the power in that confrontation.
ΣNΣMY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 09:38 AM #28
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 14835 Post(s)
siablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 12,015,857,200,865,310,932,992.00
Total Points: 13,015,857,200,865,317,224,448.00
Hahaha, God bless. - Santa_ thanks alot - titan m Can't green ya yet so have this Red Stripe on me ! - BERNIE'S CORNER respect brother! - PF Rudyo With my much respect except this bottle of Cristal and accept my apology for be'n out of the green.  http://dandm.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/8/4/840117.jpg - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Do your thing man...... - BERNIE'S CORNER my nigga! thanks - -jose- Happy Holidays - TBear For beat'n the odds and deal'n with everyday ignorance - BERNIE'S CORNER Have another Redstripe on me....👍🏼 - BERNIE'S CORNER 
You da mannnn !!!  👍🏼 - BERNIE'S CORNER BOLD - StudentOfDaGame Lets party - JimRaynor No Message - BERNIE'S CORNER Run'n out of green paint and gift ideas...LOL ! - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Mind your own business and don't worry about my Religion.  Idiot. - HAMMER77777 Cheers! - anthonydavid11 Merry Christmas - TBear Enjoy this Red Stripe Man. I guess I donít green enough to give my brethren the green he deserves. - BERNIE'S CORNER Good point, on me. - Nomadic 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - _PlaT_NuM_ Hepatitis C - Breakbeat AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - ??? Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - ??? Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - S a m u r a i Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Izrock Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - mangler 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Artur Kyshenko Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - ??? Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - Izrock AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - The Scientist Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler 
Childhood Cancer - mangler Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Hepatitis C - mangler Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - BERNIE'S CORNER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by punchr View Post
They blasted him in front of his wife. Brutal shit.

Father And Son Wielding A Shotgun And A Pistol Kill Their Neighbor Right In Front Of His Wife Over A Trash Dispute! (*Warning* Graphic)

*Warning* Graphic

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Larkus, Honoric, Wolfsbane74, DARKSEID, j.razor, JAMES_THUNDER, GGG Gloveking, Johnston, Noelanthony, ralex, Ake-Dawg, roŮacastro, TRTboy, Mimms, Erik1984, AssasinKing, Roja's480, omegamale, fighter1234, BoomBoomBaam, drablj, Mammoth, Insanityisbliss, Infyenyte, Cocokid, lakerstekkenn, paulf, Beezy93, leo84, Mundasos, Jose2398, Wonderboy, SplitSecond, lavishrooster, OCPancho, Gonzalez_Boxing, Kaspa9t9, tomoiasa84, IllegalDeath, Hmabshir, coughdrop, rj231986, Chris1989, boxingnumber247, revelated, officermaloy, jimgilmore, Hatesrats, 4starmanny, markther, Mfjowey, Sadiqkingofko, pillowfists98, amuroray, BIG GUNZ, IronDanHamza, TheBoxingBanger, sportbuddha, benjyyy, rogerackroyd, xamount, Krypto, Jiub, ippo, baroidi, botasazules2, Huku, Johnnyspade, toulianov, *911, Zaroku, Leonf96, g27region, Street15, JaguaresMx, mike1010011, true_fan, GFunk23, Oluminati, Sweet Jones, Vita, cork, ////, P to the J, Sun_Tzu, jpeck, davef, BoxingTech718, landogz, aboutfkntime, Wookee13, KC SHELLZ, PEPE213, BaguMka, Flaming Punch, J-aec, sputnik1234, johndoefoe, Sarc25, Body Shot, El Gitano, invanex, hitking, Boksfan, Johnwoo8686, k1llu, HitBattousai, reginald, Pharoah, famicommander, ElFiller, ayop64, Deamcatcher, qwickm3, steelfist, MatchMaker215, icha, !!!!!!!!!, uconnChamps, bowe92, SniXSniPe, Ayk, Phantomas, dirty fingers, detectivekimble, chubuk7, krome, LaceSensor, turnedup, SilverMiles, asettul, tyc01, raded_are, kerrminator, Ericktj29, geevee, swaggertron1, Mr. EBT 97K, juggler, madsweeney, grimlock, tnf1400, Northcott16, ogalonzo, NearHypnos, RetroSpeed05, South_paw, ImADime, faceplantingpro, nah1, Thraxox, JrX, wolfang82, ManOfVictory, eddie666killer, checko12, NYG, Cutthroat, pds25, Frokid, Godeyez, AngelD, whirlout, Street, Str8 Right, VatoMulatto, Engreido117, @Squ?redCircle34, Ca$hnelo, Dasmius Shinobi, blackbakers, Mchl, The3, BoloPuncher1, Vegemil, Floyd is TBE, Dolor, sidneycello, b00g13man, estebomb, taino78, darius45, xcfastdude, crazed_z06, hotwillz33, r.a.w, ShoulderRoll, shonuff488, digitalallstar, WhatDisButtonDo, girv, HarvardBlue, Doritos, Slicc, Mask, deanrw, AneesMoha, vwelsh, TheWinners, Fightnight23, M>R, South Champion, Liver_Shot, PistolPat, StefanTosic, REdrUm0351, Sable&Whitefish, satiev1, the mesiah, TwoPrudential, kevinsiu, Manic Shot, meme_man, box559, TheIcon, livershot73, Shape up, BillyBoxing, FistOftheDallasStar, Sabiondo, Boxing1012, JTfloyd, krblgc, GarethHague, dobromir, DeadLikeMe, DoubleMM, Boxypop, Bestlefty, TBear, TheBird, ea22, erbaster, BLASTER1, PlasterHands, J.One2ts3000, mlac, Cosmologic, champion4ever, Panopticon, Riveraaviles, Simurgh, cally93, DramaShow, Akutalee, Afi23, Rare_Pure, cmartinez21, Sleeks, stealthradon, athletic, Slowhand, ..David.., Tomjas, james240, dibzvincent143, gabrielmolilulu, XJX2017, Damn Wicked, elpapi, Realizniguhnit, loui_ludwig, whitevick, Rip Chudd, KingDanz, Kagami Taiga, Biolink, Diegosome1, hhs661, Mcphilly84, MAXIMUS~RICO~13, _Maxi, lparm, Dave7878, gamesworn, Brit_1, Zman4321, ForAsgard, abdiel2k3, Sleepy Spaceman, TysonFuryTBE, LittleMacAttack, Donich, Peterp, RespekonMyName, Jerryjerry, pbftxrs316, jaimenm1, Gentblue, kingstip9, Svtsilvercobra, atfahs, lizard_man, mvooom, boma, Highend88, sergio702, Yeahimshady1, Mexican_Puppet, doom_specialist, Dean_Razorback, John Locke, pepzz, boxinggod101, Jake19, Hazen3, jcj0427, Ulock, Pappywinksworth, mxtali, O Prophet, ThoughtYouKnew!, DuckAdonis, eltm, NachoMan, BOLLOCKS, AKAcronym, cantor5150, eeanaya, Ecosse1, Sheldon312, boxfan1982, MC Hammer, rukor, Listonator, don1e, Luseba, HI-TECH Boxing, Jlfaro, bigblue22, thegonzo, Golden Boi 360, Falkano, malari, Socialtwinkie, damned1974, Hnnnggg, Veemzy, stuff jones, Jo*, alejandro01, Willy Wanker, siassi8qvw, Chaconlittlered, Komander, MastaBlasta, Zoroasterr, b0x, Johnny2x2x, pacmanis1, BufordTannen, Shrap, SpringBreak, Boxing56, robbo44, JohnDough, bvtrinh, 2fast2strong, cf2080, -MEGA-, atreyumaddox22, atom-ictortilla, smstokes, Jackincredable, The plunger man, megh50, Redd Foxx, jwall16, JimRaynor, radrian234, Babel26, ELHITMAN606, Carpe Diem, Boxing Sage, Randomum, Leocard, shearer999, Duckweather, willvdk, Lineal Champ, P4Pdunny, DeathWish, Aphextwin007, mart321, SCEN3RY, fernandtg, Dbt, Bruin99, nim_sha1986, Sugar Adam Ali, Seananthonyh, pgonzes91, PurePugilist216, Germybrah, billybilo, observer, Slugger_P4P, Vlad_, boxingenius002, twrx, Nuff CeD, Aware, clickclackBANG!, CounterPunching, BDG, sabor, Shako93, CRM114, Rigpig, asgarth, BigBoxingBrand, Finx, Bayles$, robbyheartbaby, pnksntdead, millcitymauler, TonyGe, Agent Mulder, PITO TRINIDAD, Sosay, Illmatic94, Championart, omh, mrlopez, ramses07, MasterWhooSaa, ashleyhotti, emanBox, brownvim, lee majors, Daniel_T5, boxingstrolling, high-tech, Kingry, lechibaw, squidward_1, 111shyguy76, TheBigLug, aidenp30, shadow-boxer, SugarAnt05, skip2mefil, Ca$trO, Lara67, Kaisar, Real boxer, naduka, canelo310, lakers11521, alpgirgin, genaro g, swifty007, purplownz23, Mayweatherducks, gek, BoxingScientist, joeyweyer, DylanClarke000, airwind_13, ME123, Homervanderjazz, LinaShields, almasus8686, Obliterator, Queen_Leia, Lomadeaux, Beercules, GhostofDempsey, Mr. Hipster, elgu, Johnny_Roa, mexko, JimmyD729, Poeticman7, Siv, Martinplateado, ljdmitry, chardrnm, drew1830, mike ruler, bushboy007, pleitne, matt12, suckmebeautiful, xhiddenx87, DJS, axion2004, Chepe13, chan184, senna1985, Timwhite17, primer14, sunny31, vaynardevil, Oxn, neo866, sicko, EdWins, jimt, joe210, Poppo168, dief, AboutBillions, ernestot, Guerrero360, marshall410, snoop_nufc, Mash121, ThomasJK, richardt, Ducatii, James Sheehy, sinca, BestPR, shrimpeyes, MasterPlan, Iron Fister, punchy_palooka, BROHONESTLY, jojog88, MrClutch85, Aristocrat, toyboy33, bumalis, creekrat77, fathakhur, DontHitMyNuts, Grez2188, fistic flow, small_warrior, Chrismart, Dudley, chikopr, Leonis, that g, MIAMI CANE, Mathiaz, larimoor, jookal121, gcarline, shahida TKO, Reef08, Vegas_, erdons, Ffc24, SChad, kajuna, MujoHrnjica, Lights, techliam, Gate keeper, WarCarter813, s7nf, Rennault, MachoPower, Dark night 24, Dyl-G, Code Red, kayjay reborn, Chaos Theory, HendrixLove, R-C, Williamb45, QballLobo, the secret, gmoore23, Dressedallover, Lmcguire, BS.com, tmcp, mosquito3, calemanregreso, Gnortiz22, JHoLLyWooD81, Moekind, Baltimore, johnnykane0147, techdude69, codey, plutto, katlholo, pinkivory, Ecstasy of Gold, jwa2000, Papa Smurf, Pigeons, BackToTheJab, zzat, irvine_kinneas, [email protected], Slyboots, arizashakes, abpadilla10, KingHippo, le9547, Bnj, Cobra_, CarreraQ, Just looking, BlackBenjamin, Zero Delay, Rapid Counter, zanbong, OnlyBeingHonest, I.R.I.E, Dboi Statmaster, dabombreda, LockardTheGOAT, Outlaw420, aboxingfan, Aldro, TheConnoisseur, <>, One Of A Kind, wayofcalm, Wizardsh, w1cked, Death_Adder, anonymous2.0, tshakabele, melvinb41, jqwormy, At.gamsu, Sora, Jab jab boom, Rayadgj, yungc92, ztrac79, bigfo0t, shenmue, phr0zen2, qcakilaki21, knotty150, Pac=Duran, Yahn, Realboxingfan1, Andre Wardttke, Coreyp, jodydean1, DoktorSleepless, MaltLiquorPapi, Stevens Osoria, Kostas713, GregTheftAuto, TheSlickster, classicbuzzbox, vacon04, Mortalis1122, miTalawa, Bhopkins35, MishaTheGreat, megadarv, calihomie818661, noStylez, carrotlad, Fozz1, Gary Coleman, bobbybobberton, pinpointsman, Adamr1988, DeeDog, maniac125, Hutabarat, Pechorin, jmrf4435, Ivan Kalinkin, club fighter, hondamonkey, doral1980, TonyJ, ironlungs, marvelousmervin, InvalidUserID, Commie, NAVYMILL, Nino250ex, krazy_overlord, issanaber, LittleLucy, GGGKovaBeast, Jonnybb, Subzero7, Dosumpthin, beks, Lurking_creeper, Mike Rotch, pong pagong, -Hyperion-, shine11, smokey559, eul, aznducksfan, Benji87, Dave_I, chargerhemi06, bigsmoothh, chasingchickens, force.with.us, #1FloydFan, Irony123, king Jaffe Joffer, roel, 214Dallas, MightyMikeA, Roy Jones Jnr, The Collector, AnimalisticMeth, embryo, ShamrockXpress, crispears1, KO MX, MulaKO, godlikerich, sunwizard, youslippin, Gazza888, iamsonny890, chike99, oc9979, T18Z, baksonlee, JK1921, BigGeorge, bushido, Laypipe, chrisraz, boliodogs, bebo451, squadup, El Malo., Smashed Ixnay, Chopper409, bluebeam, RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM, vikai, ChicoEscuelaNYC, Dracky, SlyB33r, Junbengreat, ellwise69, jaded, buge, Lavhanson, dc6112, Airtuco, awdnakefjs, candres2383, olshwa, SenseJr, LittleKidLover, serial187, 0stick, buddyr, mjfn, ijmsport, EL_GRINGO, Mullingz, chippenduff, keepemup, kennylimon, moochi, apope177, 2120, ninja534, GuccimaneOU812, The_Pain_Game, tomijvirtanen, JFREMZ, jmard5, lightsout213, Robyn Banz, Mirus, Boxing Hero, Gsl, Tyistall, sparda77, Kungfu Panda, RED REP, BigMoney, kjkj, sg128, ahferriz, bs888, potski, RobnDropem, r1onnie2, etern1ty, Shinkyokushin92, KillerB, tywaun, pretty ste, antweezy23, jackson99, todaline, Mequetrefe, Almighty Sosa, Kannabis Kid, RoadMan94, isidius, manboy, Irondon, duanepipe, tongpo2000, malibrah, thedarkness, Sine, Philly D, Brz_Pugilist, Maxnov, Vmitchell1134, 11Hopeful, ATG Fighter, dlim1992, Marvlus Marv, BBFM, rr00676, Winston9230, Ajvar, chavez1, tiois85, mordie, josmartz, Simply, XwolverineX, TRUfanofboxing, PugilisticPen, bcinlp, 786, Flexx174, dimalev, azzza, theunkster, 7NN, U_F, tjones1989, NEELZ, alexjust, Jolly Roger, tpnicho, Tata Moran, Smash And Grab, Tupackz, Antgs38, agy, Redeaux, Sparked_26, Caught Square, genrick, TheReadyTimeBoy, justicei, Bronx23, Woodmanblue, vegeta23, citynation2k, james350, fundicao, factsarenice, Kinto, sapak, game20ver, tonysoprano, tailchaser001, mayorga, Komu, YBG613, ironhide0427, a5pe4, Dinamita 03, blacraven, Jonnerb83, BadMedicin3, SuperTrooper, MARAVILLA1011, RomanReigns, Sludge, dan_cov, amaru, BigStomps, Boosh316, Assteroid Field, The_Outlaw, GoDuke, La_Vibora, Free0001, donbee123, illwill112, chess4life, escavion, drw545, crazyboy867, The Surgeon, elusion, noekin3, CineScape, reggin, Flash13, d0023, bsurs, gdido2k9, halford_saints, FrankWang, 42Texan, oldnewieboxer, Muchen, 10COUNT, jogitoxxx, Dbabyq, bballa820, TrillScottHeron, Rockybigblower, Gtlogan, bigjavi973, lieutenant, Pingree24, SkillspayBills, voodoo_696, tosmo, Someone88, 1Qbobo26, aja92, Jedi Vader, HotSizzle, adotd, marciano207, lightsoutrome, davidandrei, Don Pichardo, Xxxneo0601, [email protected], zroom, labash, Trieuprospects, danceswithfire, partycrasher, 915, Tha Kid, Gloveking, Taxman2000, Melo7, REDRUM619, D3v1Ld0g, TNT_1983, hk_kumar50, Killerd0ll, Pac_tard, boxingmmafan, Century Tuna, Bigg Rigg, Andr3w, bfclouis, javaboxing, Dasmoose, creamteam33, Synthrax, skilletsauce, talz, Punker, jreckoning, apocalypto, alexander28, kingofthieves, DJrabit, Fanofreason, bray26, HOMETOWNCHAMP, Blackraze, Carmaine, FrankJack, GoldenBoy23, yammy25, Ohwell, jordanw1321, Boxingfanatic75, monkeyboy, SamLangfordFan, royjonesjrp4pno1, Fat&Muscles, DonJunker, drjerryfowler, Red Bull, flipbjefrox, ChickenTikka, RisAri0, Shontae De'marc, Potent, Kornstar1234, MalaysiaPac, Testrogen, Mbuenfe, Bravado, jonwong777, Ice_MF_Mike, jg77, 1hitta, Teddy Brenner, Suavecito80, Nyto, Boston_southpaw, #mandownESJR1, mattoc59, Air_Carter, eten, _original_, snoopy360, Skip Bayless, willsteri, schoech1, bug0092, Superbee, jio999, markomz, dragon-khan, krazyn8tive, Johnny Sparks, Thutch2412, djeffectz, Pocket Dogs!, moneyweather65, damien888, Gojira, Yaroslavkostrov, silentscoper, wildman, CGC, halo16, UpAndComing, lucica, senaajr, N694459x, dharone, Nassa79, kidaguilar, -Antonio-, Pound4PoundStud, RockyB, pseudoware, Imatroll, Tulpar, bluzi, speed2kill, strykr619, IDontKnow, TexDeuce, Gr1fter, raulm753, tRYSIS3, hardrider, cc4494, LADIV, titan m, Rico1965, wellard, TonyThrift, SwoleRichard, bmp, yaz258, days_journey, HumanBag, kiDynamite92, Liondw, Line305b, Shpacman, vercingetorix3, Francis M., OldBoxingGuy, crookshanks, Sindawg364, Relentless114, Romitense, Bruce Neeka, headBodyBodyBody, leoj, aus10, garfios, Gillie, Motofan, MoneyMayFan, Oh_Snap, wwfl78, TelMex, superfansaints, MrRolltide91, boxingfan91, Jarisleif, Lopez_Boxing, Patsfan bri, Sandro17, dYeyKob, workinmane87, champiful, nidaros997, .:: JSFD26 ::., Eg714, Arsekicker, Corelone, Slimgoody82, lion33lit, Just_Cause, intecwrx, EnglishOxide, WayTooCasual, bender2000, TufffTalk, surrutia, superdooperneon, bigtomb, sammybee, jswa17, mrspecial321, Catchweight, hiphoprap2007, The_Professor, Twako, BG_Knocc_Out, RyuVsKen, Quiksilva, Jamaro85, macman, Prime 407, DFIYAH79, rambo1stblud, y0z786, lambootz, mastermind3d, NChristo-, dorruel2.0, lfcdynasty, ManOManBoxing, xxjace, hobbesab, Tylotto, wlad1111, Diego Rodriguez, Mrpink70, mingchieh, antrecasner, Malax, Mooshashi, ladiesman217, Bxzel145, Gabrieltaca, adprokid, HIGHNESS, king blizz, duran100, wrecksracer, Goku112, Little Mac 91, Russian Crushin, theonetwo, Coreytrevor12, 1chop, hezekiahlior, willieb24, Ilpo, Vic_Rattlehead, SHO_RULEZ, MysticMac, Havoctka, Bjl12, Pusnuts, EL_cano, Kirill1982, bleach, harry-greb, eye guy, Mental, TheCorner, yankees7448, racer59, DCStormrage, primetime23, yyyyvcx, aldo5408, Sham91, sjarmoren, Boxfan90, Jjaquin2k, jay543, snipes12, The Viper, This is boxing, PETUFF, maurito, man down, axelaR, danielp123, 5fingerdeath, tengri, patpatpts, THEFRESHBRAWLER, British_boxing, 2Slick, Cassius302, lopez36, Jadrick, Mxproof, slipcatchroll, Tapia, FistFest, NAPO, lolpz, deowal, Ray Corso, jedexodus, pezzzxxx, Scary_canary, Alex15$, TKO88, delacampos, AUTOAMERICAMS, victorythagr8, trend, 2cityTAK, khan_glassjaw, SnakeVen0m, jermainerambo, catch016, 123tommy, deansluk, MagikLair, GlassJoey, Piotruski, Rapaz, fightme, lets rumble, Chinese Guy, thabanga510, youngsik, osmononame, PunchMeIDareYou, ThunderWolf, eco1, Donnie Herrera, A.K, syphillis, TripleJ, TyRaNtoSauRuS, LacedUp, {Pito}, boxingbrain28, j0zef, SlySlickSmooth, silentbob, LilGizmo, SUPREME., AL YANKAB*TCH, peakbay, The Big Dunn, Rivaldo, Lando610, nvme, Bulldoger, MikeyG, Kris Silver, kurt0411, _Rexy_, marciano1952, javo, gvd0006, Gpabrooklyn, Joe Momma, djbiancafrost, boogbx, Majp, SquareCircleKid, auxism, Lomasexual, gingerbreadman, palulu, FightingWords, Bidurria, RightJab, metalex86, bon13, LoadedWraps, antonmaju, chaos, SweetPbfAli, joeee, jrmcc, DannyS, wide_dubzz, swasoose, Joe Beamish, BigZ44, vansman954, The Gambler1981, Brother Mouzone, iNixus, Justyce1, koolerz20, Truth316, 1bad65, DumpkinsPlus5, big_milts, Darryl1914, Big Fan, abiodunraufu, just the facts, Brixxx, rv5555, Gino Febus, Donald Tramp, b d w, Holler, musiol, Respect Power, Plutonium, Bad Bart, NapKing, pselby, Fyllj, GiantTuna, Piper the Great, pacphobia, Silk777, fourtheboys96, jalcaraz, dagreatest2000, Andre_parker1, danm0212, WBC WBA IBF, RUDYNAVA, PrBoxing88, grobbo, Pozomuro, Mzarate, Betdwn, Graz, canflip, Lagog, BroneloCalvarez, AllBoxingAD, lacson, Shih, 4truth, tmcgowan1911, badboypeenoy, AaronJW, JcLazyX210, JulVal, Kid-Chocolate, BoxingIsGreat, rekfan59, phillyeve, redx2099, Redrum741, Davidmcd1987, Pacquiaotard86, NapalmPapi, sugar ray lenrd, 0lex, mrblonde3, FrugalKing, Roobaeq, Coyotefury, philb, roly137, circleinsidebox, JLC, bdawg56kg, muslimer12, KTL, scarface82756, jmart93, Smosh, CinderelliMan, TheBlues05, killianz, Joey_Torreo, Roronoazoro, cam_da_man, OneHitBlunder, aussiebox27, whitetyson, YNG, Scipio2009, gggking, The-Bardo
Ed, is dead. She crying like hell. What did she expect? She should have been trying to deescalated the situation. She should have been telling Ed to come on and leave those hillybillies alone.

Anyways, this is that White-on-white murders I have been hearing about. The white on white murder percentage is around 89%. Quite high if you ask me. We need to do something about this.
siablo14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 09:48 AM #29
EDDIE HEARN IS LEGENDARY!

Quoted: 842 Post(s)
Zn1 has a reputation beyond reputeZn1 has a reputation beyond reputeZn1 has a reputation beyond reputeZn1 has a reputation beyond reputeZn1 has a reputation beyond reputeZn1 has a reputation beyond reputeZn1 has a reputation beyond reputeZn1 has a reputation beyond reputeZn1 has a reputation beyond reputeZn1 has a reputation beyond reputeZn1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 579,180,943,793,868,570,624.00
Total Points: 579,195,988,238,212,988,928.00
suck on those apples! - Sn1gger suck on those apples! - Sn1gger suck on those apples! - Sn1gger suck on those apples! - Sn1gger suck on those apples! - Sn1gger 
suck on those apples! - Sn1gger suck on those apples! - Sn1gger suck on those apples! - Sn1gger suck on those apples! - Sn1gger suck on those apples! - Sn1gger 
suck on those apples! - Sn1gger suck on those apples! - Sn1gger Merry Christmas again - TBear You look like you need an apple :) - *Boss Lady* I give thee apple - Bossy 
thanx for the points!!! - E.P.T. thx for the points - Pain~Lucy Happy Holidays again Sn1 - TBear Here's an apple for ya. - j0zef Holiday - TBear 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
Haven't seen it yet, but let me guess FLORIDA right?
why is this a running joke, I see it quite regularly
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Zn1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 10:03 AM #30
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 15036 Post(s)
DramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,048,787,909,203,626,593,091,584.00
Total Points: 2,048,787,909,203,626,593,091,584.00
RACIST ALERT - desktop 0 RACIST ALERT - desktop 0 RACIST A55HOLE - desktop 0 For your vagina - desktop 0 For your anus - desktop 0 
for when your boyfriend is away - desktop 0 SHlT POSTER - desktop 0 Hope this comes in handy :) - Shontae De'marc Healthiest food option on here, protein brotha - Shontae De'marc Eddie Hearn fanboy.  Fuck that snake and fuck gay j too. - afgbjfgmih 
Eddie Hearn sheep LOL - afgbjfgmih Stop being brain-washed by Eddie Sperm you little sheep. - afgbjfgmih Racism is NOT funny - "red I saw your posts in comments and suggestions SMH - "red I have placed you on ignore do not bother to reply, racist - "red 
How many times do you have to be banned for racism before you realise it's not right smh - "red No Message - Drama Show- No Message - Drama Show- No Message - Drama Show- No Message - Drama Show- 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Monaco Slim Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Drama Show- Gay and Lesbian Pride - Drama Show- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- 

noone should pay with their life but what a stupid way to act when two people are pointing guns at you. they did warn him not to come closer but they shouldnt be walking around with a damn shotgun in an alleyway in the first place. lock em up boys.....
DramaShow is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
dispute, father, kill, neighbor, pistol, shotgun, trash, wielding

User Tag List